Good Catch

This is for pinkmacroon1 hope you like this one ❤️💕💚💖💙

Yashika's POV
I sighed and put my head in my arms. This lesson is literally so boring. The teacher just speaks in a monotone voice and it's annoying! "hey yashika!" I looked to my left and saw one of those type of player boys. I've forgotten his name but he's kind of famous. "do you have a spare pencil?" I nodded and handed it to him. He grinned "thanks love" I smiled and nodded.

As the lesson came to an end I stood up and began packing my bags. "hey?" I turned around and smiled at the same boy "do you want to hang out with me? For lunch" I sighed "I'm really sorry but I've got basketball practice" he nodded and sighed "it's OK I understand" he walked off and I began to walk off. As I reached the basketball area I got my ball out of my bag and began bouncing it slightly. "pass!" I looked up and smiled as I noticed my friend. I chucked it at her and we began passing it back and forth soon trying to tackle each other. As she chucked the ball at me I couldn't catch it so it ended up hitting me in the head hard and this caused me to stumble backwards and fall. As I fell I collided with something warm and soft. I froze and looked behind me to see the same boy holding me up "are you ok?" I nodded and held pressure to my head "my head hurts though" he nodded "do you know my name?" I shook my head "I'm Harry" I smiled and nodded "ok I'm going to take you to the medical room as you're a bit pale" I nodded and squealed slightly as he picked me up bridal style and some of the girls from my classes gave me dirty looks, all I did was smile at them. I rested my head on his shoulder "don't fall asleep babe" I shook my head "I won't, don't worry"

As we arrived Harry laid me down on the table and took his jumper off placing it under my head. "this is Louis, niall, Liam and zayn. We're all doctors and we're just going to assess you" I looked at them nervously but nodded. "ok I'm just going to check your stomach" niall said. He checked my stomach and the others did their things "ok you're perfectly fine but I will give you an ice pack as there's a nice bruise forming on your head" I nodded and Harry gave the boys a look and they left. Harry took a seat beside me and he looked at me and smiled "yashika?" I looked into his green eyes and nodded "I-I'm sorry I haven't told you this yet but the feeling just doesn't go away! I'm crushing on you... Hard. In fact I'm in love with you." I snorted "tell me a better joke" Harry shook his head and grasped my arm. He pulled me closer so our noses were touching "I do love you... I've had a crush on you since 8th grade/year 8" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Harry smiled before I felt his warm lips on mine. My placed my hand on his cheek and smiled slightly. So he was telling the truth.

As Harry and I walked hand in hand along the corridor many girls were giving me evil looks but Harry just told me to ignore them. "so... Do you believe me now?" Harry asked. I chuckled "I guess so... But what if I said no?" Harry smirked slightly "well there's the cupboard with all the cleaning stuff in there... I'm sure there's enough space for two people-" I glared at Harry "no... Hush" I said cutting him off from releasing anymore dirty thoughts from his brain. "but you know I would do that" he said as he slowly walked me backwards. As we hit the lockers the bell went and we both groaned. Harry kissed my lips softly "see you at lunch" I smiled and nodded. Damn his lips are so soft

Hope you liked this one 💙💖💚💕❤️

Q- who's excited for the next book???