Chest Pains

This is for someone who didn't want to get mentioned. Hope you like this one.

Y/n's POV
"wake up babe." harry my brother said clicking his fingers in front of my face. I groaned but opened my eyes "I'm tired." I whined. "you have been for a while now y/n." niall said looking up from his phone. "I'm always tired." I said sitting up. "yeah but usually not this tired." Liam said. I sighed "fine..... Are we doing anything today?" louis nodded and gave my other brothers a few glances "we're going to the gym." I moaned in annoyance and stood up "when are we going?" "now" zayn said standing up. I sighed and walked with them to the car.

At gym

"do I have to do anything?" all the boys shook their heads and began doing things. I looked down at my hands and began clicking my fingers as I was starting to get drowsy again. I laid my head back and stared at the ceiling. "hazza." I said starting to get concerned. Harry walked over to me and ran his hand through his hair "yeah babe?" I looked at him nervously. "my chest hurts.... Ops that normal?" I asked. Harry smiled softly at me. "well it is normal now but if it gets to the point where it happens every day then that's a concern." I nodded and closed my eyes. Why was I so sleepy?

A week later

"princess this has been going on for a week. We need you to get checked out. By us. We won't hurt you. You know that." I sighed and nodded. It was true. The pain was worsening and I knew my brothers wouldn't hurt me. "now let's get you to the hospital." I nodded and sighed just giving up as I knew I wouldn't win.

"sit on the bed for me love." Liam said. I obeyed and got onto the bed "all we're going to do is check your heart as it seems to be likely that you have a heart problem." I nodded trying not to freak out. I closed my eyes and stayed silent. I felt someone hold my hand tightly and I grippped his hand. I heard a few clicks before a few gasps echoed around the room" ok darling we're going to protect you at all costs and I promise you you will be fine. You need immediate surgery as your heart is slowing down. It isnt at its normal pace so we need to put you under the knife. You will be fine. We promise." I nodded and gulped."if you would prefer you could be awake but you will be goggy and tired. Or you could just be asleep. Which one?" louis asked rubbing my shoulder "can I be awake please." I asked anxiety kicking in. All of them nodded before Harry grabbed a syringe and some brown bottles filled with medicine. "all you have to do is close your eyes." I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt a small pinch and that happened a few times but before I knew it I felt like I was floating. "I-I feellll L-like I'm floating." I stuttered. "that's good baby. That means you're going into a calm state. Now close your eyes and just listen to us." I nodded and closed my eyes. "what should we do?" I heard Harry ask. A few more whispers went around before what sounded like metal was being picked up "so you might feel some pressure but that's fine. Listen to our voices." I nodded "so today Harry accidently spilt coffee down himself and the coffee also went onto the floor but he didn't notice because he was to busy trying to get his t-shirt off. It was honestly hilarious. Then zayn came along and he slipped on the coffee and ended up knocking a teenage boy over and zayn was more concerned about his hair but yeah. It was really funny. " I smiled at that and just listened to the blurred voices. It sounded like their voiced were going high pitch then low pitch over and over again but it was somewhat comforting. I flinched as I felt a bit of pressure."it's OK. You're almost done." i began feeling myself get sleepy and soon enough I was fast asleep.

"her heart is at a more stable race." I heard zayn say. "ok so she will hav eto stay in hospital for a couple of days but we can stay. Right guys?" I slowly opened my eyes and watched as they all nodded "I would stay with my baby sis any day I hope she gets better." Harry said wiping his eyes. I giggled and all the boys looked at me before grinning widely. My eyes went wide as I heard non stop questions being thrown at me and that was the day I was babaied 24/7

Hope you liked this one

Q- have you ever had surgery?