Birth

This is for KristynY19 hope you like this one ❤️

Kristyn's POV
I shot up once again feeling sick. This was not OK. I hate it when I'm ill. I ran into the bathroom and fell to my knees before throwing up. This morning sickness thing has been going on for about two weeks now and niall hasn't found out which I'm glad. I heard my phone go off and I quickly ran to get it. I answered it because it was ringing loudly and niall, my husband was fast asleep. "hello?" I whispered. "KRISTYN! YOU NEED TO LISTEN!" my best friend yelled. "ok I'm listening." I said walking into the bathroom. "I think you may be pregnant!" she exclaimed. "why do you say that?" I asked. "ok first of all you've had morning sickness for what... Two weeks now and you haven't had your period for ages!" she did have a point. "I'm coming to your house with a pregnancy test!" she exclaimed. "what? It's freaking..... Five thirty in the freaking morning!" I exclaimed. "it's better to know!" I sighed "ok thank you, Emma." she hummed in response before there was a sound of a car door slamming and ergent knocking was heard at the front door "Emily niall is asleep!" I exclaimed. "oh sorry." she said into the phone before quitelty knocking. I opened the door and she threw the pregnancy test at me "when you get the result text me!" I nodded lookokg at her confused "I'm going back to bed!" I nodded chuckling. "ok. Night!" she waved and I closed the door. I slowly ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I locked the door before doing what I had to do. I put the pregnancy test on the counter anxiously tapping my fingers on my thighs waiting for the answer.

5 minutes later

I stared at the test shocked. She was right. OK I've gotta text her right away. I grabbed my phone before shakily typing the answer to her.

I smiled and unlocked the bathroom door running up to the bed and jumping on top of niall "NIALL!!!! WAKE UP!!!! NIALL!!!!! GUESS WHO'S PREGNANT!!!!" niall groaned and opened his eye slightly "I dunno

I smiled and unlocked the bathroom door running up to the bed and jumping on top of niall "NIALL!!!! WAKE UP!!!! NIALL!!!!! GUESS WHO'S PREGNANT!!!!" niall groaned and opened his eye slightly "I dunno." he grumbled "I am!" I exclaimed. Both of his eyes now shot open and he stared at me "you're pregnant?" I grinned and nodded. "OH MY GOD!!!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!" niall exclaimed as he pushed the covered off of him and he hugged me tight. "OH MY GAWD GIRL! YOU'RE MY FABULOUS ANGEL!" he exclaimed rocking us back and forth. I nodded and he placed his hand on my stomach "our baby!" he exclaimed happily. I grinned and nodded suddenly the door swung open and liam stood there with tears in his eyes "you're pregnant?" he asked. I nodded and liam ran up to us hugging us all. I hugged my big brother tight smiling. "I'm being your permanent doctor." Liam said kissing my forehead. I nodded and smiled. "fine with me." I said as niall pulled me on top of him hugging me tight. "I can't wait." I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "me either."

Months later

"niall." I said waddling out of the bathroom "yeah babe- oh my word what's wrong?!" niall asked Concerned. "baby." I whimpered. Niall went wide eyed and he picked me up bridal style rushing me to the hospital.

At hospital

"ok get onto the bed love." Liam said. I did as he asked and niall helped me up. I laid back and liam went to lift the gown up "no-" I whimpered. Liam looked at me "sweetheart what's wrong?" he asked. "it's gonna be awkward. I don't want you.... Looking.... Down there." I said. Liam smiled softly. "love I'm not your brother today I'm your doctor." he said rubbing my cheek. I gulped and looked at niall who smiled softly nodding. I sighed and looked at Liam "I promise nothing bad will happen." I nodded and gripped niall's hand tight. Niall rubbed my hand comforting me as I felt the cold air rush down to my 'area' and I shivered. I squeezed my eyes shut not liking anything to do with this. "ok.... You're ready to push." Liam said as he looked at me for a split second. I nodded and niall rubbed my hand comforting me quite well. "push, push." I did as Liam said and pushed but nothing happened. I threw my head back as I lost my breath. "good girl you're nearly there." Liam said. "push, push, push, push." I screamed and suddenly everything went quiet until I heard little cries coming from niall and i's baby. Niall wiped his eyes and he tried to cover up the tears that were pooling out of his blue eyes. "I'm so proud of you." he said hugging me. I gripped him and hugged him close. "here you go sis." Liam said handing me my baby. "it's a she." Liam said softly. I smiled and wiped my eyes and I watched as Liam and niall shared a hug. "niall, Kristyn what are you gonna call her?" Liam asked. We both looked at each other "kaylyn Rose horan." we both said together. Liam grinned and nodded "kaylyn Rose horan born 13th September at 12:30." Liam said writing it down with a smile. Niall kissed my head and we both looked at our baby girl. "oh no I'm gonna have to chase the boys away." niall said stroking kaylins cheek. I smiled and niall and I shared a kiss. We heard a camera sound and we saw Liam holding a camera "what I want to remind myself of my baby sister having a baby and my best mate!" Liam exclaimed. I smiled "I love you all" both boys smiled but something shocked us all. Kaylyns eyes opened and her eyes were a mixture of nialls and i's eyes. Niall grinned and he covered his face as he let tears come out properly. "you've made me the proudest brother!" Liam exclaimed as he walked out wiping his tears. "and you've made me the proudest husband." niall said kissing my lips. I smiled and we both shared a look before he got into bed next to me and we both cuddled close. Oh I'm so glad I've got him, Liam and our baby., kaylyn, kaylyn Rose horan.

Hope you liked this one 😘❤️💙