Crazy Gunman

This is for @19fischerss hope you like this one 💚

Shay's POV
"good luck guys!" I said hugging my brothers one by one. "thanks love we'll see you after the concert." I nodded and smiled kissing, Harry's cheek. I smiled as they walked on stage and fans began screaming. "Paul!" I called "yeah?" he asked from beside the stage. "can I grab something to eat?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled before walking off to the snack table. As I picked at some food I noticed how it seemed darker. I looked up at the lights but none of them were on "Paul!!!" I cried anxiously. "shay where are you?" as I went to answer I felt a hand cover my mouth "don't say a word" I nodded silently. I felt the man pull me along but I didn't put up a fight as I was pretty scared "everyone calm down its OK! We're gonna find some light" Liam exclaimed and I shook my head viciously as I knew we were on the stage. "three... Two... One" the man whispered. As he got to one the lights flicked on and I squinted my eyes and looked around. Many of the people in the audience were crying "s-sir please let our sister go..." louis said stepping forwards. "don't take another step! None of you fucking move!" he shouted causing me to flinch. "OI LET HER GO!" came a loud voice from in the crowd "shut it girl! If you don't shut it them I will shoot this gun through your Jaw!" my eyes widened at the mention of a gun and I tried to calm down "please! What do you want?" I asked very close to crying. "I need them to be gone!" he exclaimed shoving the heavy looking gun tawards my brothers "please don't hurt our sister!" Harry exclaimed, tears rolling down his cheeks "don't you dare move! If you twats move then she'll have a bullet in her skull!" my eyes widened and I couldn't stop the waterworks. "please don't kill me! I'm too young!" I exclaimed. "shut up" the man shouted before shoving me to the ground "leave her alone!" niall yelled and as he yelled I watched as he took a step forwards by accident. "I told you not to move! So now you're going to pay the price!" the man yelled before a loud gunshot was heard. I cried out as the bullet hit my shoulder I looked around with wide eyes and saw many people running about trying to get out of the arena "Paul get him!" zayn yelled. All of the boys ran over to me and knelt down "shit... Love keep your eyes open" Liam said rubbing my shoulder. I blinked rapidly and took a few deep breaths "guys go clear off the sofa. I'll be there in a second" all the boys nodded and ran off. Harry picked me up and I winced feeling the horrible pain "I'm sorry this happened to you, hun" I shook my head and just cried loudly. As I was laid onto the sofa I noticed how tired I was getting "babe we need to lift your t-shirt up to check OK" I nodded and closed my eyes. Liam pulled my t-shirt up and Harry began lightly running his hand over the wound. I gripped louis' hand and I tried to calm myself down "yes... She definitely needs medical attention... At the hospital" Harry said. He pulled my t-shirt back down before picking me up and carrying me out "STAY THE FUCK DOWN!" came Paul's voice. I opened my eyes and looked tawards the man who had shot me, he was laid on the ground with two taser prongs in his back. Niall stalked over to him before kicking his stomach repeatedly "if you dare lay hands on another woman or person for that matter then I'll make sure you don't get shot with a taser! I'll make sure you get shot with a real gun! You're a little shit! You think hurting someone will be okay?! Mate that's not OK! My sister could've died-" the man cut niall off."I was planning on doing that but of course she survived didn't she!" he snarled angrily. Harry put his hand on the back of my head before pushing my head down so it was resting on his shoulder and I couldn't look at that evil man. Harry carried me out to the mini van I looked into his eyes and saw the tears he was holding in "i-it's OK to cry hazza bear" I whispered wrapping my arms around him. "i-I know" he whispered and I held him tighter as he began crying "I'm fine" I said softly. He nodded and got in next to me "I'm glad you're OK"

At hospital

As Harry carried me into the hospital I scrunched my face up at the smell. "can we take her straight through?" niall asked, his voice quivering. The receptionist nodded and Harry carried me into the bright room. He laid me on the bed and kissed my cheek before grabbing some gloves. Niall walked in followed closely by the boys. Niall had tears streaming down his cheeks "what's wrong?" I asked opening my arms tawards niall. He rushed into my arms and just sobbed "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to get shot!" I rubbed his back "niall it's OK... It wasn't your fault-" niall cut me off "it was my fault! I moved!" I smiled "yes niall but you protected me!" I exclaimed squeezing him. Niall nodded sniffing before sighing and rubbing my back. He pulled away and I wiped the tears from his cheeks. He sighed before grabbing some gloves "please don't be mad at me lads" niall said looking at the boys anxiously. "we could never be mad at you, niall" Harry said patting his back. Niall seemed to relax slightly and I smiled "ok let's get this bullet out of your shoulder shall we" I nodded and looked up at the ceiling "I'm just going to administer numbing solution into your arm OK" I nodded and closed my eyes. Liam injected the fluids and I hated the feeling "there we go... Niall you can do the rest" niall nodded and came up to me. He grabbed a pair of tweezers and a stitching bag I smiled at niall's nervous face "it's fine" I whispered. He nodded and took a deep breath "it may hurt a little bit but just squeeze my hand..." Harry said offering his hand. I took it and I smiled at him Harry pushed my head into his shoulder so I couldn't see what niall was doing. I felt a slight pressure and I hated it, tears cascaded down my cheeks and I tried to control my cries. I heard a clinking sound "it's out" I sighed in relief before smiling "ok Louis will stitch you up" I nodded and closed my eyes. The pressure built up again and I bit my lip hating it.

"all done" louis announced. I smiled and hugged niall tightly. "I-I'm so sorry" he said softly. "you don't have to be sorry..." he sighed and squeezed me tightly "I'm still sorry-" I cut niall off "I swear to god if you keep saying sorry I will stop you from eating" niall gasped and I smiled "I'm fine, niall... Look I can move!" I exclaimed before shaking my arms and legs about making niall and the others smile "ok... But... I'm.... Still sorry" niall said. I smiled "it's fine!!!" I gripped him before letting him go and hugging the others. As I got to Liam I looked tawards the others and beckoned them closer. Soon enough I was wrapped in a group hug "WE'RE SORRY!" they yelled and I smiled. "it's fine... I'm fine... You're all fine" they grinned and I sighed knowing I would be having a long night of people apoligising. Ugh save me haha... But I do love them!

Hope this was OK 💙💚❤️

Q-kiss, marry, kill, date, throw over board (Liam, niall, harry, zayn, louis) you choose what happens to them 😉😏 (or with any other band or celebrity's haha)