Suprise Pregnancy

This is for KristynY19 hope you like this one

Kristyn's POV
"kristynnnnnn!" my husband, niall whined. "yes niall?" I asked. "I need to get my Brace tightened." he said. I nodded "ok.... Well let's get you to the office." he nodded and we both walked out to the car.

At dentists

"ok open up babe." I said. He obeyed and i began looking. "ok it seems as if your Brace is too loose so I'm gonna tighten it for you." niall nodded and I got to work.

"KRISTYN HELP ME PLEASE!" my twin brother Liam yelled. I ran into the room seeing him struggling with his daughter isla. "she's scared. I've gotta fill her filling." I nodded and held isla down trying to calm her down "only two love." Liam said. I nodded and smiled softly at the petrified girl. "NO INJECTION!" isla yelled liams wife sabrina also tried to calm isla down but nothing seemed to work. As Liam finished with isla sabrina took islas place and had her teeth fixed up  whilst I comforted isla and finally we were all on our way home.

I smiled and began bouncing up and down on the sofa. "you seem excited" I nodded with a grin "yeah I am excited!" I exclaimed as everyone came into the room. "why're you so excited then sis?" Liam asked. I smirked and handed niall a present. "open it babe." niall nodded and began unwrapping it. As niall stared at the baby grow in  confusion I saw Liam and sabrina jump for joy. "OH MY GOD!!!! NIALL YOU BETTER LOVE HER EVEN MORE!" niall looked at us confused "what does it say on the back?" I asked. Niall turned it around. "you're gonna be a daddy." niall looked at me oddly until recognition hit him hard and he shot up with wide eyes. He brang me into his arms. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" I nodded and pulled back seeing niall in tears. Aww. "I swear horan if you hurt her you'll regret it." I smiled softly at niall and put my hand on liams shoulder calming him down. "he gets very protective sometimes." isla was looking around confused until she yelled "LET'S WATCH FINDING NEMO!" I smiled and cuddled close to niall. Niall touched my tummy and a tear slid down his pale cheek. "thank you baby." "for what?" I asked. "for making me the happiest man ever" I smiled and kissed him softly oh I do love him.

Hope you liked this one ❤️💙☺️🖤