Car Crash

This is for @alibrooke28 hope you like this one

Ali's POV
I sang along to the music quietly whilst looking around. As it got to my favourite part of the song I turned it up really loud. As I danced around I heard a loud beeping sound and I turned my head and to my horror I saw a train heading straight tawards me. I screamed and covered my face and body for some form of protection I screamed as pain struck throughout my body and I soon went completely numb. I felt a sharp impact and I closed my eyes already knowing I wasn't in my car

Luke's POV
"luke! We need to go! There's an emergency!" I stood up and ran after calum. I jumped into the ambulance before turning the lights on and I sped up. "young female, 17, car crash, cardiac arrest could happen." calum said. I nodded and gripped the steering wheel feeling nervous.

"she's over there laid on the ground... Someone's trying to wake her up.... Passer bys say she was hit by a train." my eyes widened and I cursed before grabbing my medical bag. I jogged upto the girl laid on the ground and to my horror I saw it was my baby sister."shit! Calum hurry up!" calum rushed over and his eyes also widened. I knelt down before holding two fingers to her neck "calum go grab the board for me and also get the defibrillator out just in case." he nodded and rushed off "hey darling can you hear me?" I asked shaking her shoulder gently but I got no response. I watched in silence as another ambulance arrived. Michael and Ashton rushed tawards me. Calum ran over to me and laid the board down "ok guys we need to go very careful... She's going to be fragile so two of you roll her over slowly and we'll slip the board underneath her... OK." I said taking charge all of the boys nodded and began doing what they had to do. I pushed the board underneath her before holding onto her other side and guiding her back down. "ok let's get her to the hospital ASAP." I said trying to hide my cracking voice. "on three mikey... 1...2...3" we lifted the board up before rushing her into the ambulance. "I'll drive." calum offered. I nodded and said my goodbyes to the others before getting into the back of the ambulance. I sat down on the chair before checking her vitals. She was in horrible condition and I hated seeing her like this. Tears welled up in my eyes and I looked down. I shook my head and wiped my eyes before taking a deep breath. I held her hand tightly and tried to calm my breathing down "Ali please be alright..." I whispered kissing her hand repeatedly.

In hospital

As I walked into her room I saw ashton gently lifting her hands and legs up slowly. "what are you doing?" I asked slowly. "I'm just checking the flexibility..." I nodded slowly "so I would definitely say she will need a cast around her ribs, right leg and right arm.... Also one around her head." I wiped my wet cheeks before nodding slowly "mikey could you get in here for a moment please." ashton said into his walkey talkie. I heard a response and then it cut off "as you know mikey practices in anesthesia so he knows how to deliver the right anesthesia." I nodded and sat down knowing I wasnt in the right state to be working. Mikey walked in and he smiled at us before kissing Ali's cheek. "ok what am I here for?" he asked. "as you know you're an anesthesiologist and I need some help to administer anesthesia to make sure she is going to stay asleep whilst we wrap her up..." Michael nodded and smiled "ok... I'll just go grab the equipment. I'll be right back." Michael walked out and I took this as my chance to go comfort my sister. I held her hand and tried to nit cry again as I didn't want her to wake up and see me crying. Michael walked back in with a bag full of clear fluids. He attached it to the hook before putting it inside her arm. "there we go. She's all done up... Would you like a mask as well?" ashton shook his head and smiled. Michael walked out and I watched silently as Ashton began doing what he had to do.

Ashton's POV
I began wrapping her leg up. As I finished wrapping her leg up I heard her cry out and I removed my hands."hey Ali you're at the royal hospital... You're OK." I said. She cried loudly but her eyes were not open. I checked the heart monitor and furrowed my eyebrows absolutely confused. Her heart beat showed she was asleep but it seemed that she was awake "what the hell..." I tapped her cheek and she didn't react to it. "nightmare." I whispered to myself. Luke walked over to me and held her hand and that silenced her cries. I smiled and nodded before carrying on with what I had to do "ok if she does wake up luke then press the red button... As you know." luke smiled and nodded.

Ali's POV
I felt intense pain in my whole body and I hated it. "luke!" I cried. "I'm right here baby." I heard him say. I tried to open my eyes but it felt as if they were glued shut. I began sobbing and I felt arms wrap around me. "please calm down." he whispered. I tried to lift my arms to hug him but I couldn't "just open your eyes, love." I tried to open my eyes again and thankfully they opened. I looked at luke and he smiled "oh my god I was so worried about you!" I heard the door open and I looked tawards the door to see calum. He smiled before closing the door again and I smiled before slowly lifting my good arm and holding onto my brother for dear life. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too... You're never driving again." I smiled. "I wasn't planning on it." I whispered before snuggling closer to him.

Hope you liked this one ❤️

Q- if you were the sorting hat (in howarts) which house would you put the boys into and why?