Injections

This is for rijss223 hope you like this one

Rijss POV
I jumped around the room with a big smile on my face. "go careful!" zayn my Bestfriend exclaimed looking up from his phone. He seemed to be an over protective brother most of the time. I giggled and laughed out loud when I fell to the ground. I stood up and ran over to zayn sitting on his lap and hugging him. We were quite close. He wrapped his arms around me "I'm sorry to ruin the mood but you've gotta go get your monthly injection." zayn said rubbing my back. "what zaynie? Which one?" I asked anxiously. "the one that's in the bottom love." my eyes widened "no zaynie please don't make me go!" I exclaimed gripping his t-shirt. "baby I'm your doctor remember.... I've gotta.... I only want the best for you.... You know that, angel." I sighed and leant against him. He kissed my forehead and I looked at him with the puppy dog face. "that doesn't work on me love." he chuckled as I pouted further. "cmon it's OK... We can cuddle after." I sighed and stood up. I dragged my feet and zayn sighed throwing me over his shoulder. I groaned in annoyance and zayn patted my bottom "Umm EXCUSE ME!" I yelled. "what I'm only getting you back because you smacked my bottom with an ice pack yesterday when I was asleep. I giggled and sighed as I was literally shoved into the car."pushy much." I muttered. Zayn got in next to me and began driving. Someone save me!!!

At doctors

"no zaynieeeee!" I whined as he pulled me into the office. "baby it'll be fine I promise." I sighed and gripped his hand tightly. "sit down." I obeyed and sat down looking around nervously. "ok if you Cooperate then it will be over quicker OK love?" I nodded but in my mind I was swearing at him. Zayn came over to me with an injection and out of nervousness I pushed him and grabbed the injection throwing it across the room I then ran out of the room. I felt the cold air whip around me as I ran quickly but I was cut short as I was tackled to the ground. "cmon." zayn puffed as he picked me up and walked me back to the office. I whined and groaned and kicked trying to get away from him. He laid me on the bed and pressed an arm onto my lower back to stop me from moving. Zayn pulled everything down and I was fighting harder now. "ugh christ!" zayn exclaimed holding onto my shoulders. "baby listen I know you're scared but this is what happens monthly. Nothing bad has happened before has it?" I sighed. He was telling the truth. I went limp and zayn sighed and wiped my bottom with the alcohol wipe before slowly inserting the sharp injection. I whimpered and squeezed my eyes shut. He rubbed my back as I wriggled around uncomfortable."there we go." zayn said pulling me into his arms. I gripped him "I hate you sometimes." I whispered. Zayn chuckled "I know many patients hate me afterwards." that got me feeling guilty and 8 held him tight "I'm sorry z." he shook his head "it's fine. I promise." I nodded and I cuddled him close. "let's get home..... We can cuddle more there OK?" I nodded and zayn kissed the side of my head. "I love you bestie." I smiled "love you too bestie" he squeezed me and I giggled against him. We're definitely best friend goals!

Hope you liked this one