Hurt On Set

This is for @EmilieTurpin1 hope you like this one ❤️💚💙

Emilie's POV
"Isaac!" I exclaimed. "baby! I'm Daniel!" my boyfriend exclaimed. I smiled "I'm sorry! I just get so forgetful... You play Isaac in teen wolf and we're filming now so I'm forgetting your real name! I'm sorry baby" I whined holding him close. Daniel smiled and kissed my forehead "I was kidding love" he said as he rubbed my back. "hey love birds! We need to start filming this scene. Emilie come here!" so basically my character is a new character that no one has ever seen or heard of before and her name is piper. "camera rolling!" the camera man exclaimed as he pointed the camera at me. I focused on Jackson before folding my arms over my chest. Oh did I forget to mention my brothers are the boys from one direction. "and action!" I stared at Jackson angrily "so... You're... Piper... Right?" Jackson sneered "yes I am! Is that a problem to you?" Jackson smirked before sitting down "not a problem at all darling" I glared at him. "and cut! Emilie you need to try and be more angry OK" I nodded and began to think of something that made me angry.

As we continued filming we kept hearing a weird cracking noise but we just shrugged it off. "wait! Stop!" Daniel yelled causing everyone to look at him. "what's wrong?" I asked confused. "e-emilie you need to move. Now" he said shakily. I stood up and suddenly there was a loud crack before the ceiling above us fell. I screamed as it landed on me and the other cast members began to freak out "help her then!" was all I heard before Daniel cut in "guys! Call the fire department and call her brothers! Actually I'll call them!" Daniel got his phone out and began talking into the phone. He kenlt down beside me and I gripped his hand tightly. Tears streamed down my cheeks as my breathing became more restricted by the weight that was on my chest."they will be here soon baby"

An hour later

An hour later of torture I finally saw the fire department and my brothers. As the fire men began to work and try to get the rubble off of me my brothers were checking me. "it's good you're awake and talking hon. What's your name?" Harry asked. "emilie" Harry nodded "good... Your cast name?" I sighed "piper" I said just above a whisper. "ok good.... Just take deep breaths. It looks like they're going to lift everything off of you now OK" I nodded and closed my eyes.

I felt the weight be lifted off of me and I sighed in relief before screaming in pain "stop! Stop!" liam yelled. They stopped moving the rubble and niall bent down next to my leg "ok... Princess you have some wood stuck in your skin. I have to pull it out OK... Just breathe" my shaking increased and I screamed louder as the pain became worse. "DANIEL!!!" I cried. "I'm right here honey" my sobbing increased and my vision was blurry. Suddenly the pain slightly stopped before continuing. I bit my lip and squeezed Louis' hand tightly. "there we go. It's out baby" I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. "this will heal by itself but I just need to do a double check OK. You guys can carry on" niall said nodding at the fire fighters. They nodded and continued.

As I shakily stood up Daniel held my waist to stabilise me and Harry held my arms to help me more. Niall then looked me over "ok you're perfectly fine... I would just say go more careful and make sure the areas your film at are stable" zayn said looking at the director, giving him a dirty look "oi calm yourself" the boys sighed before pulling me into a group hug. I smiled before bringing Daniel into my arms. I gripped him tightly before kissing his lips "I love you Isaac" I whispered. Daniel smirked. "you won't be saying Isaac tonight though... You'll be screaming Daniel" I giggled slightly "stop being dirty" I turned around to see my brothers making faces at us. I smiled before kissing Daniel again "love you babe!" "I love you more"

Hope this was OK 💙💚❤️

Q- now I know I've asked this question once already but I want to double check! Should I make another book after this?

(I'm close to finishing this book anyway because I'm on like 187 pages and I can only go up to 200!)