Fever

This is for 19fischerss hope you like this one

Shay's POV
"Harry don't leave me." I whined gripping my older brothers hand. He looked at me and kissed my hand softly. "I need to go to the toilet. I'll be back." I looked at him with wide eyes and my eyes teared up as small whimpers escaped. "aww baby girl what is the matter?" he asked. "don't leave me.... You're keeping me warm." I whined getting closer to Harry. "but you're really, really warm hun." Harry said as he put the back of his hand against my forehead. "yeah you're really warm sweetheart." I whined and Harry sighed taking his jacket off covering me with it "no hazza. I want snuggles" I whined opening my arms. Harry nodded finally giving in and laying down next to me. I gripped him and he rubbed my back and stroked my cheek sending me into a sleep.

Harry's POV
She was in a deep sleep and I could feel the heat radiating off of her and I sighed in concern. I grabbed my phone and rang zayn. "vas happening?" I rolled my eyes and smiled "hey zayn.... Can you come over and check shay out for me please... She's really not well." I heard him sigh "yeah of course. I'll be there soon." I nodded and hung up. I rubbed Shay's shoulder trying to warm her up. She was boiling but she said she was cold. I kissed her forehead and stood up as the doorbell rang.

"she really doesn't look well" Liam said looking at shay concerned. I nodded and we all stared at her worried. "ok I think shes got the bad case of the flu." I nodded suddenly shay began waking up

Shay's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes met with dark blue eyes "hey shay... You need to take this medicine to help you get over this flu." I opened my mouth and louis poured the medicine into my mouth. "I'm tired." I whined opening my arms. Harry hugged me and I immediately fell into another deep sleep. God I sometimes think my brother is magic.

Hope you liked it ☺️💙