Fire Hazard

This is for EmilieTurpin1 hope that you like this one

Emilie's POV
I smiled at my boyfriend Louis and watched as zayn my brother look proud. Suddenly a staff member walked in with a big cake. "happy birthday to you." everyone began singing and I blushed. Hard. "Harry birthday dear emilie happy birthday to youuuu!" louis and zayn had to be the loudest there. I grinned and I looked at the luscious cake. "make a wish beautiful." louis whispered in my ear. I looked at him and smiled. I closed my eyes and blew out the candles "OH MY GOSH!" I heard someoen yell. My eyes shot open and I saw a strand of my hair was on fire. I screamed and zayn grabbed the jug of water and he chucked it over my head. Thankfully that put out the fire. Louis pulled me into his arms and gripped me "oh my word darlin are you ok?" louis asked gripping my face in his hands looking concerned. "yeah I'm fine.... I think." I muttered. Louis kissed my lips softly and rubbed my back. Zayn quickly came over to me and he rubbed my back "don't scare us like that again bub!" I smiled and apologised. Zayn hugged me tight. "I'm sorry your birthday went wrong." zayn said softly. "no zaynie it's fine! I loved it! Honest! It was lit!" I exclaimed winking at the end. Zayn grinned and squished my face together before kissing me all over my face. I giggled and slapped his hands. "I'VE GOT THE LADS TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND DO SOMETHING!" louis yelled. I chuckled a little bit nervous.

At home

As we walked in it was really dark and quiet. Suddenly the lights flicked on and there stood the other three boys with wide smiles on their faces. "SUPRISE!!!!" I grinned at them all and stared at the giant cake and banners "thank you.... Seriously." I said looking around happily. "no problem love! We love making the youngest feel loved!!!" I giggled and they all grinned. "let's get this party started!!!!" niall yelled jumping into a pool of multi coloured balls. Everyone screamed and I jumped up with a smile. Let's get this party started!

Hope you liked this one. Happy birthday to you.