Butt Injections

This is for @rijss223 hope you like this one ❤️

Rijss POV
I slowly walked into the doctors office not liking the same eerie silence and people looking unhappy. I slumped my shoulders as I talked to the receptionist. She smiled "take a seat. The doctors will see you soon." I nodded and smiled at her before taking a seat. I fidgeted around and waited uncomfortably. I heard my name as I stood up and the doctor smiled at me "hiya love I'm niall... Please follow me." I nodded and followed him to a room where four more makes were. They looked quite intimidating. "hey darling. I'm louis... Its wonderful to meet you." I nodded and smiled "ok hop on the bed and we'll check you out" I obeyed and watched as the doctor i haven't got the name of came tawards me with a stethoscope "hey babe I'm Harry and ill be checking your lungs and heart beat." I nodded and he put the stethoscope underneath my t-shirt and the other hand he held my shoulder to keep me still. "deep breath. Again.... Perfect." Harry walked off and niall came over "ok love open." I opened my mouth and he looked in my mouth and ears. "they're fine. Good girl." niall praised. I smiled "ok love to make this easier this is zayn and liam." I nodded and watched as zayn grabbed a clipboard. "guys cmere." he said looking concerned. They all walked over to him and they began whispering "but she's not got a good past with doctors!" Harry whispered angrily. I looked around nervously and liam smiled softly at me "ok Rijss love I need you to be brave for us OK?" I nodded "you've got to get an injection which has to be in the bottom." I nodded slowly and tried not to panic. "if you want to have a cry then let it out." Harry said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and began crying. I gripped him and cried softly. "sh babe you're fine. You're in good hands." after a while I wiped my eyes and nodded at all of them "ok princess just pull your trousers down and lay on the bed." niall said. I shook my head and blushed "cmon hun I promise we aren't here to judge you." zayn said kneeling down to my height. I nodded slowly and hesitantly took everything off "good girl now lay down." Harry said softly. I obeyed and laid down "well done for being such a good girl." louis said rubbing my back. I nodded and closed my eyes. Soon enough I noticed Harry picking an injection up. I closed my eyes and sighed. "ok babe deep breath." I obeyed and took a deep breath. I flinched as it got inserted and I was pretty proud of myself. "there we go all done beautiful! Well done." niall exclaimed hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back. I thought this appointment was going to be bad but I was so wrong!

Hope this was OK.

Q-have you guys ever been touched emotionally by a song? I have. Night guys I've gotta get to bed now. Exams again tomorrow. Yay.