Head Injury

This is for @EmilieTurpin1 hope you like this one ❤️

Emilie's POV
"oh my gosh! That looks so beautiful!" I exclaimed as I peered at the view "yeah it does." my boyfriend, zayn said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "that view is literally so pretty! I need to take a picture." Harry said before taking his phone out. Today I was hiking with the boys because it was a hot and lovely day. "GUYS COME UP HERE!" Liam screamed. We looked up the hill further and saw him waving his arms frantically. We thought something was wrong so we began running up the steep hill "zaynie what if it's a body?" I asked anxiously. "don't worry sweetheart, his reaction seems pretty happy." I sighed and carried on running. As we reached Liam, we all gasped as our eyes set on the blue waterfall "wow." was the only thing that came out of my mouth "that looks pretty deep! Why don't we jump in it?!" niall asked with a grin on his face. All the boys nodded rapidly and I looked at all of them as if they were crazy "I don't think that's such a good idea." I said anxiously. "cmon, babe you'll be fine... OK guys let's get to the top so we can jump to the bottom." all the guys began walking but I stayed still. Zayn turned around and he smiled gently before grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. As we got to the top I was met with a virtigo feeling and all the boys began taking their tops off. First Louis jumped in then Harry did I stared down at them as they stared up waiting for the next person to come down. Harry and Louis went first because they were the best swimmers in our group. "you go next, em!" Liam said patting my back. I stepped closer to the edge and looked down Louis and Harry both nodded at me with reassuring smiles "I don't wanna get hurt." I said quietly. "your not gonna get hurt." I sighed and took a deep breath before stepping forwards again but to my shock I lost my slipping and lost control of my body as I fell down and down. "SHIT" I heard zayn scream. I hit the water and flailed around trying to get up but my falling just brought me down. I got grabbed and I was pulled up before pulled into someone's arms "shhh." Harry said quietly. I heard a few splashes before all the boys began commanding things "guys! Take her out of the water and lay her down!" niall said calmly. Harry, louis and liam all moved my to the edge and helped me lie down. Harry held my head in his lap and talked to me whilst all the boys tried to calm me down "z-zayn I think I'm g-going..... To Pass.... Out." I slurred. "no baby girl, you're OK.... Focus on my voice." Harry moved away and zayn took his place. "hey... Don't watch what they're doing. Look into my eyes, babe." I looked up and tried to focus on his eyes "just lift her head a bit." Liam said. I gulped as zayn lifted my head up. I cried out in pain "I'm so sorry baby, shhh." zayn said. A t-shirt was wrapped around my head to try to stop the blood. "ok... The bleeding isn't to bad." Harry said. Zayn sighed in relief before bringing my limp body closer to his. He gripped me to try to warm me up "guys I think it's best if we all head home now." niall said shakily "good idea...." Harry said. "ok zayn you hold her arms I'll hold her legs." louis said. Zayn shook his head "its fine... I'll carry her. By myself." zayn was over protective obviously. He picked me up bridal style before whispering sweet nothings. "water." I whimpered. "ok sweets... Liam can you grab some water." liam nodded before searching through his bag. Zayn set me back down and I held his hand. I started shaking again "Liam quicker!" liam came over to us before pouring water all over my chest. "the heat is too much for her... We need shade." everyone looked at each other before the three boys huddled together making a shade for emilie "there we go. Well done lads. Emilie I need you to calm down for us." I tried to calm down but it didn't work. My shaking increased and I shut my eyes "hey hey open your eyes" I opened my eyes tiredly. "she's fine... She's just exsauted. Emilie you can shut your eyes. We'll look after you." I closed my eyes before falling into a light sleep.

Zayn's POV
As we had the all clear to leave the boys unhuddled and I picked emilie up slowly. "we need to get home asap." Harry said. We all nodded and I kissed Emilie's cheek before walking down the steep hill again. Two of the boys held onto my arms to make sure I won't fall whilst holding emilie.

Finally we arrived home. I placed emilie on the sofa before kneeling down. "i love you." I whispered holding her hand. She smiled in her sleep and I smiled before rubbing my teary eyes "you're so brave." I whispered before holding her again. She's my girl... And I'm glad.

Hope you liked this one!

Q- what's your favourite child's program? (that you watched when you were younger/ or you still watch it)