Chapter Forty-Four

Start from the beginning

I ran over and hugged her, 'Kerri, that it that's the answer, Kerri that's brilliant' I laughed as I squeezed her tight.

'Yeah well I don't just dream of staying in here for the rest of my life I got hopes to be a lawyer' she smiled.

'Ironic' Karla laughed as we all climbed into our bunks. 'But I know where you're coming from, you know I’m not ever gonna end up back in here.' they all agreed.

'hey you guys, if you don't mind me asking, how long are you all in here for?' I asked quietly.

Karla sighed, 'we're all in here for indefinite amounts of time, But we can get out by bail ...But unfortunately Molly, the only people we got truly caring about us are the people in this room. And unless you got $200,000 in your jumpsuit tomorrow morning is the last time we'll see you for a loooong time'

'oh ... Right ... Well goodnight girls, I love all so much' I smiled and said softly as they all said goodnight back.

***

I woke up with the mother of all back aches. Prison beds - surprisingly not that comfy. And someone was banging up a storm on the door.

'Fraser, you got a phone call!'

I hopped down off the bunk and ran out after the officer, following down to the phones. He stood just a metre away, I forgot you always had to be monitored here. I picked up the phone.

'Morning Gorgeous' I heard Justin say.

'morning!' I yawned.

'Molly, I haven't been able to sleep, not because of Caitlin, I couldn't give a shit about her crap right now. Molly are you okay?! And tell me the truth...' I could hear his voice shake.

'Justin, honey, I'm alright. I'm in a cell with the toughest girls in here and they love me like a sister, and I them.' I smiled.

He sighed, 'okay if you're sure. Look you're getting paid 2 million to tour with me, your bail is $20,000 so you're getting out in a couple hours.' I could hear him smile.

'Justin bring in enough bail for 5 people' I said quietly.

'are you crazy?! Molly that’s like $200,000!' he shouted.

'I can do the math! Look Justin these girls need out of here as bad as I do and last night they helped me figure everything out. If I’m busting out they are too' I smiled.

I heard him laugh softly, 'Molly, you are the most caring girl I had ever met ... Wait what stuff did you work through?' he said nervously.

'The Caitlin situation' I said slowly.

'Molly I told you! It's not mine!' he shouted.

'First of all you were out of your head enough to screw her in the first place! Second of all Justin you and I both know it's yours ... And third, this is not a conversation I’m having over the phone. ... just .. Just get over here now with the bail and we can go get some lunch and talk this over ... With her. In fact bring her with you.' I looked over at the guard he motioned for me to hang up. ' I gotta go, we're bailing out my friends, you're driving them home, bring Caitlin because after you are facing up to this!' I shouted and hung up.

I ran back to the cell.

'Ladies' I started to sing to the tune of Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle 'Pack up your troubles in you old kit bag, cos Molly is bailing you out' I finished and winked. That was pretty awesome for no practice.

'What?!' they all screamed simultaneously.

'you heard me! I'm bailing you all out!' I grinned as they all ran over and hugged me. 'But you gotta promise you don't come back in here!' I said sternly. They were all screaming in happiness.

'aaand to call me everyday!' I squealed.

We all got changed and sat excited to be getting out. I could hear shouting so I guessed Justin was coming along.

'Hey lesbian your faggot boyfriend is here!' Jones shouted across. Karla got up but I stopped her and walked across to the bars.

'Hey Jones! Yeah you heard me you scar faced little shit.'

she looked over at me, 'what did you just say to me you little rat!'

Justin walked over to the bars looking like a scared little puppy. He grabbed my hand nervously through the bars. I grabbed it and whispered 'It's okay, your safe with us. Follow my lead' before shouting back over.

'Fuck off Jones, for one he's Not fucking gay and either am I! I screamed before pulling Justin closer to me and kissing him through the bar. And second of all, enjoy your life in prison honey, Justin just busted us all out, not so much of a faggot now is he' I laughed as the guard unlocked the door and we all strolled out. Jones was left speechless as we all walked out to Justin's car. I stopped as we got out.

'Justin, the girls ... Girls, Justin' I smiled. They all kind of just smiled over at him before running at him and giving him a huge hug. They were all shouting thank you at him.

He laughed, 'Ladies, Ladies it's okay, I heard you helped Molly through a lot of shit, so just like her, I would do anything for you girls' he grinned.

They all awed as we piled into his car. We climbed in and I noticed Caitlin in the front seat.

'Ladies, this ... This is Caitlin' I said as calmly as I could as Justin started to drive.

'H-h-hey girls' she stammered looking genuinely terrified.

They all just looked her up and down. She turned around, still looking terrified.

I mouthed, 'I okayed it' and they eased off a little, still shaking their heads in disgust though.

'so put your numbers in here!' I shouted and passed around my phone.

'Where am I taking you ladies?' Justin smiled.

'North street please' Lara smiled.

Even I knew that was a rough part of town, but Justin didn't tense up or anything, I knew he wouldn't judge.

By the time they had entered their numbers we were at North Street. I hopped out with them and hugged them all goodbye trying to hold back tears.

'You all better text me and call me every day!' I smiled hugging them.

'we will, of course we will!' Karla shouted.

'okay ... And stick together! And no more visits to Jail!' I shouted as I climbed back in the car and stuck my head out of the window waving. We turned the corner and they were gone.

'I can't believe you went in Jail, survived, made friends, argued with a scar faced girl, defended me and then bailed your friends out' Justin laughed. 'Molly I’m so proud of you!' he smiled.

'Thanks, you really got worked up over nothing. I can handle myself!' I smiled.

'and those girls ... They helped me a lot, they're going to help us a lot.' I smiled as Justin parked the car.

I sighed and took both of their hands. 'Guy's I’ve got a plan.