Chapter Thirty-One

Suddenly the door creaked open and a doctor came in. ‘Hey guys’ she smiled walking over to my bed, ‘mind if I borrow Molly for a minute?’

‘Nah, in fact just keep her’ Justin grinned up at me. I grabbed my crutches and slapped the back of his head as I went past, sending Lucy into a fit of giggles.

‘You seem to be coping well, I mean you’re pretty good at using your crutches not to put any weight on your leg’ she grinned.

‘I’ve had a lot of practice’ I laughed as we walked along the corridors past all of the rooms.

‘Well, we’re gonna need to keep you in at least for tonight and part of tomorrow, but you passed the test of showing me how you would do out of here’ she grinned. ‘I’ll come back and see you tonight when we top up your meds, think you can make it back to the room yourself?’ she asked smiling.

‘Yeah I’m pretty sure I can make it’ I grinned. I turned round on the spot and started to make my way back to the room. I looked down at my leg as I went, not looking where I was going I bumped into someone.

‘oh sorry I wasn’t loo-’ I stopped talking and my jaw dropped when I realised who it was.

‘Surprised to see me bitch?’ Layla grinned smugly.

‘If I’m honest, yeah! What the fuck are you doing here?!’ I hissed.

‘um hello’ she pointed to the bandage around her nose, ‘ I got a nose job, can’t you see the bandage fucktard?’ she tilted her head taking a step closer to me.

‘Oh sorry I couldn’t see it from your excessively huge boobs’ I shouted in her face, taking a step closer to her.

‘you’re just jealous!’ she shouted back in my face.

‘of what? Your obviously fake nose or your obviously fake boobs?!’

‘Both! I know you wish you could be me.’

‘No! I know I wish I could kill you!.’

‘Oh yeah? Right back at you slut’

‘Oh please, you would try to hit me, but you wouldn’t be able to hit me because your chesticles would get in the way!’ By this time a crowd of children all under the age of 10 had gathered around us and were oohing and aahing at our argument.

‘Oh yeah you wanna test that theory?!’ she screamed pushing me back, I almost fell over but I held myself. I swung my hand back to hit her but before I got a chance to swing it at her the next thing I new I was over Justin’s shoulder. I kicked and screaming at him to let me get to her.

‘Molly! Molly!’ he shouted over me as he put me down. ‘ one she’s not worth it and two you’re in a children’s hospital! Do you really want to start a fight in front of a whole load of little kids?’

I looked down, ‘No’ I said dropping my shoulders and crutching back to my room in a huff.

Lucy was sitting on the bed still drawing as I threw myself onto my bed. ‘Molly why were shouting at that girl?’ she smiled over at me.

‘Oh nothing we just … well we don’t get on’ I smiled.

Justin burst out laughing, ‘well there’s an understatement if there ever was one.’

I narrowed my eyes at him. ‘hey don’t you have stuff to do today?’

‘nope’ he shook his head, ‘ I’m spending the whole day here.’ he smiled.

‘aaw that’s so sweet’ I smiled over at him, ‘well I’m going for a nap’ I yawned and turned over in my bed. he laughed and went over to play with Lucy. It was only like 10 in the morning, I needed my shut eye. The last thing I heard was Justin saying, ‘Lucy, that’s a great idea!’ and giggling before I drifted off.