Chapter Three

‘So… what happened … to the rest of the gang?’ he said in between chews.

‘You mean Chaz and Ryan?’

He nodded.

‘Well they still go here and all, but after all the shit Layla spread about me they didn’t want to be seen with me’ I looked down. It was still painful.

‘Are you kidding me? We were like best friends.’ he said looking confused and hurt.

‘ I know and now … look over there see the guy sitting on the table beside all the jocks?’

‘ The douche in the football helmet?’ Justin said laughing.

‘Well that right there is Ryan Butler, star quarter back of the football team, self proclaimed man whore … and Layla Gordons’ boyfriend.’ I said shaking my head.

‘Get out, that’s Ryan? Hmm he wouldn’t have so many friends if everyone knew he wet the bed til he was 10’ Justin smiled.

‘Wait wait it gets better’ I laughed.

‘See the guy over there with the glasses and inhaler on a string around his neck?’

‘What the guy with the brown hai-’ he cut himself off as a huge smile spread across his face ‘is that Chaz?!’ he said trying to hold back his laughter.

‘Yupp, and you want to know the really funny part? He thinks himself too cool to speak to me’ I sighed.

His face went back to being serious. ‘Seriously? A guy who wears his inhaler as a necklace thinks he’s too cool for you? Woow I never knew he was such a dick.’ he screwed up his face.

‘Yuuuup, welcome the world you left me in’ I smiled sarcastically. ‘Oh hey do you have the last two periods free aswell?’

‘Sure do’ he smiled.

‘Well then I guess Mr Bieber, we are free to go’ I smiled. We walked out the door to the car park.

‘So where’s your car parked then?’ I shouted behind me as Justin followed along like a little lost puppy.

‘Well actually we couldn’t ship my car up here so the moving van dropped me off but I was wonder-’ I cut him off.

‘Well I guess I owe you for saving me from Satan herself’ I laughed as I clicked the button on my keys to unlock the car. ‘So hop in’ I smiled as I threw my bag in the back seat and put my seatbelt on.

‘Duude nice car, this is the exact same car I have back in Atlanta.’ he smiled.

I pulled out the car park and stared to drive. ‘I know, remember we made two mini range rovers out of cardboard boxes when we were like 8 and we used to drive them to school’ I smiled as I remember all the fun we used to have.

Suddenly my phone beeped. ‘Oh hey Bieber will you read that text to me, I’m driving so I can’t look’ I asked as we pulled up at a red light.

He reached back and took out my phone. ‘Its from your mom, Bring Justin back with you after school, his house is still being unpacked, love mommy xxx’ he was trying his best not to laugh. ‘Aaw that’s adorable’

I narrowed my eyes at him ‘ Shut it Biebs’.

I pressed the button on my keys to open the gates to my drive.

‘Woooah, Molly your house, its like grown since I last saw it’ he said as we got out the car.

‘Oh yeah, umm mom divorced my dad and we got the money, he got the dog, it was a fair trade’ I said as I flicked through my keys looking for the one for the front door.