Chapter Forty-Two

I got changed into black tights, a tight plain black high waisted skirt, a grey v neck and a pair of pastry glam pie shoes. Sleepily I pulled my hair up into messy bun and pinned my bangs back. I put a gem hair band in, so the outfit was smart yet casual.

I dragged my sleepy ass into the lift. Damn I was tired. So tired in fact that within in 2 minutes I was lying sleeping on the lift floor.

I opened my eyes slightly as I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes and saw that I was on Justin's back ad he was carrying me through the lobby.

'oh hey baby' I smiled sleepily as I cuddled into his shoulder.

He laughed as we went outside and climbed into a car. I was still half asleep as he sat me down on the seat and buckled me in. I yawned, curled up into a ball and fell asleep, resting my head on Justin’s lap. I felt him play with my hair as I drifted off.

A breeze of cool air hit my face and I woke up. I was on Justin's back again but this time it was is a place I'd never been before.

A place I’d never been before, with people I'd never seen before. Shit we were at the studio!

'Fuck!' I shouted louder than I expected. Justin got a fright and dropped me.

'Ow!' I laughed as I lay on the floor, with everyone watching me. 'Oh okay, so in the UK people don't help teenage girls in pain up?!' I shouted. Justin ran over and helped me up, rushing me into our dressing room.

'are you okay?!' he asked sitting me down. 'I'm so sorry baby, it's just you gave me such a fright' he laughed 'and most of the innocent people outside' he grinned.

'ugh, yes I'm fine, god I never meant to snap like that, it's just that .... Who does a show this early in the morning?!' I groaned throwing myself back on the sofa.

He laughed, 'it's okay the first time I did a show this early I broke a guys nose' he smiled handing me a frappucino from starbucks, thank the lord, this is just what I needed.

'Holy Shit Justin you got into a fight!' I said shocked as I took a sip from the straw.

'No ... I was half asleep, tripped over a wire that was attached to a camera, the camera swung around and knocked the guy out cold' he laughed.

I burst out laughing, 'oh my god! Oh Justin that's so funny!' I calmed myself down. 'did you get into trouble?'

'no, I signed his bandage and all was well' he laughed.

Scooter burst into the room, 'You guys are on in 2 minutes' he smiled over at us, 'oh and guys I got some bad news, India, Antartica and Australia concerts have been put back a month, sorry' he smiled apologetically as he left the room.

'well doesn't that just suck' I said softly as we made our way to the set.

'I know, that means we're going home tomorrow' he sighed, 'and I overheard scooter speaking on the phone our flight is like 6 am' he smiled a little.

'yippee' I laughed, 'as you can tell from this morning's events I don't exactly like mornings' we both laughed quietly as they introduced us.

We walked in hand in hand smiling at the cameras.

'Hello Justin, Hello Molly, how are you both this morning?' Emma, the presenter asked politely.

'we're good' we both said at the same time, we looked at each other and laughed.

'Now we saw you two on Alan Carr last night and you were both brilliant' she smiled.

'oh thank you' Justin smiled politely.