Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

‘I love you too Justin’ I said wiping the tears from my face still looking out over the lake. ‘And it’s not you I’m upset with. It’s her. You know I was coming up apologise to her. But she was up there … with you .. Taking advantage … ‘ it made me feel physically sick.

Then out of nowhere, my pride and confidence returned. I wiped the final tears from my face and stood up. Justin stood up as well. ‘But I’m not gonna let her ruin my birthday, no way not after all the work you and Demi put in.’ I said hugging him. I grabbed his and started to march my way to her cabin with him following. ‘Justin, you go get everyone down to the bonfire, I want to pretend like nothing happened, well at least until the next time I see her. I mean I‘ll probably have my cast off and that bitch is gonna get it.’ He laughed, ’That’s my molly’ he brought me close to him and kissed me before running to get everyone. I went in Caitlin’s cabin grabbed all of her clothes and carried them all down to the bonfire where everyone was talking quietly.

As soon as they saw me, they all looked down and everyone went silent. I walked to the middle of the little circle next to the fire.

‘so anybody wanna help me burn her stuff?’ I smiled. They all burst out laughing and came and grabbed her stuff from me. We all stood laughing, throwing all her clothes into the fire. It was therapeutic. We threw the last of it in and all sat down. Justin grabbed me over to him so I was sitting on his knee and he put his arms around me. We all just sat in silence for a moment.

‘I swear the next time I see her, I’m gonna tear her to shreds’ Rihanna said poking the fire.

‘Not if I get to her first’ Katy laughed, smiling sympathetically over at me.

‘You said it girl’ Jasmine laughed, high fiving Katy.

‘well there wouldn’t be anything left, if you guys had let me finish’ Demi smiled. Everyone burst out laughing.

‘Trust me, She’s gonna wish she was dead when I’m finished with her’ I smiled, everyone cheered and clapped.

‘Hey Demi are you okay by the way?’ I smiled over at her.

She nodded, ‘actually I think I’ve broken my fist, punching that bitches face in’ she laughed. Everyone started laughing even more.

‘That was the best birthday present I’ve gotten yet’ I grinned as I walked over and hugged her. ‘In fact, everything you guys just said was’ I laughed as all the girls came over and hugged me laughing. ‘Guys get in here’ I smiled over at the boys. They came over and we all stood in a giant group hug laughing.

We all sat up taking about how much fun it had been, everything we had done, the ball incident, basically the whole trip. We all promised to stay in touch and do something like this again. Eventually we all fell asleep under the stars by the fire. It was perfect. We all got up bright and early the next morning. Everyone went to their cabins and got all packed up, except for me. Even being in the room reminded me of what she had done, and it made me want to vomit. So Justin packed up for me.

We said goodbye to everyone, except for Demi of course, we were her ride. We all got in Justin’s car, he drove while me and Demi sat in the back seat looking at all the photos from the weekend. I burst out laughing at the ones from when we soaked Justin.

We dropped Demi off. I got all emotional because it was probably going to be the last time I saw her. But for some reason she didn’t get emotional. At all. Maybe she wasn’t going to miss me.

WE got into Justin’s flat, and we hadn’t been in the door 2 minutes when he grabbed my and spun me in to him and kissed me. We made out in the middle of is living room for roughly 10 minutes before he broke away for breath.

‘What was that for?’ I laughed.

‘Just wanted to say, happy birthday’ he grinned. ‘now! I have a concert, but get all dressed up because straight afterwards I’m taking you out for dinner’ he grinned before lifting me up on his shoulder and running up stairs with me.

I was till grinning like an idiot from that kiss when he threw me down on the bed and ran out to go to his room and get changed. What can I say? He’s a good kisser.

My hair was naturally wavy from all the time I had spent in the lake so I left it naturally, but I pinned half of it up so it looked nice enough for a meal. I put on a navy dress that hit me mid thigh and had a love heart shaped cut out neckline with think straps and my hi tops Nick and Joe had given me. Apparently they had been sprayed with something that mean I could wear them without the messages smudging. I still had my friendship bracelet on and I put in my earrings. I grabbed my new purse and bag and I was ready to go. I nearly forgot about my new phone. I threw it in my bag and slid down the banister. Justin wasn’t ready yet obviously so I sat on the couch and played with my new phone, it already had all my contacts on it and everything. I had the greatest friends.

Justin ran down the stairs smiling at me the whole way down. ‘ready gorgeous?’ h smiled as he picked me up and helped me to the lift.

‘ready Douche’ I laughed.

We were still laughing when we got in the car. Justin had to call scooter on the way there and their conversation about tonight’s show took up the whole journey. So I sat on my new phone, opening the email Katy had sent me with all of the pictures on it.

I smiled and set one of us all at the beach as my back ground as we walked into the venue. I wasn’t going to risk anything happening again so I stood by the side of the stage dancing and singing along while Justin performed. He finished his last song and I was ready for him to come off stage but instead he ran towards me and pulled me on stage.

He sat me down on a stool in the middle of the stage and the crowd went silent. I smiled unknowingly at him. He looked down to the crowd and I followed his eyes to see everyone from the camping trip down in the crowd cheering and screaming. I smiled over at them then turned to Justin and whispered ‘What’s going on?’

He smiled at me and winked and shouted ‘everyone say Happy Birthday to Molly!’ before starting to sing Just the way you are by Bruno Mars to me.