Chapter Forty-Three.

Start from the beginning

I feel like Bono at Live Aid"

I was blown away by how incredibly talented of a singer everyone was, for a moment I thought I attended a performing arts school instead of just a regular high-school.

"Big fun, big fun" 

Dancing around another centrepiece in the room I noticed Josie and Archie cozying up together, once again I couldn't help but smile. My friends were finally finding people who made them feel special and that honestly made me happy beyond belief.

"Big fun, big fun

The party's hot, hot, hot

It's time for big fun, big fun"

Fangs and Kevin had joined our side as Sweet Pea and Fangs began jumping up and down with each other mid song before Sweet Pea grabbed Fangs playfully and began singing once more

"You need a Jell-O shot."

I watched as Sweet Pea bounced over to the tray of drinks to grab Fangs a jell-o shot before a pair of arms wrapped around me, I smiled as Fangs looked down at me and quietly spoke.

"It's good to see you both out and having a good night. You deserve a night off and honestly I haven't seen either of you look this free in awhile." 

"Being free is certainly what we needed Fangs. I feel like tonight has revived Sweet Pea and I. I love our Charlie and I love our life but damn I love being a reckless teenager too." Fangs playfully nudged me knowing exactly what I meant by that causing me to laugh slightly before joining in the singing once more.

"We're having big fun, big fun"

I looked up at the sound of heels clicking against the floor to see Toni and her new gang walking through the doors. It was still hard to wrap my head around the fact that her and Cheryl were no longer Serpents but I know it was for the best, both of them were becoming self-destructive. Except here Toni was now, the leader of her own all-female gang, strutting through the halls of the old Sisters of Quiet Mercy.

"Dang, dang

Diggety-dang-a-dang

Dang, dang

Diggety-dang-a-dang" 

Toni strutted straight past Cheryl without a second look making my heart sink slightly, I wanted nothing more than for the both of them to make-up yet all they kept doing was ruining their relationship even more-so than it already was. 

Toni walked towards me at the same time as Sweet Pea was coming back with more shots for Fangs and I. I saw her wink at Sweet Pea before she grabbed my hands and pulled me into the circle of the dancefloor where we both began dancing just like we did in the old days, slow and sexy. Toni and I's relationship was nothing more than friends but after a few drinks we were the type of friends who would make-out on the dancefloor in a completely platonic manner. Both of us loved a little fun and we had no problem with admitting we found each other attractive. Sweet Pea never bothered with intervening because he knew that Toni and I would always be just friends and we had been like this for as long as we had known each other.

"You look hot Dani." Toni shouted over the music to me as we danced close together.

"So do you T." I smiled back as Toni kissed me on the lips making me laugh slightly. After a few seconds we both pulled apart before we continued our dancing alongside everyone else. Cheryl and Evelyn skipped through the archway and onto the dancefloor where we all were as they began singing again.

"Dang, dang

Diggety-dang-a-dang

Dang, dang

Diggety-dang-a-dang

Dang, dang

Diggety-dang-a-dang

Diggety-dang-a-dang"

Everyone had once again resurfaced onto the middle of the dancefloor, Sweet Pea's arms found their way around my waist again as he leant down and kissed me on the lips, whispering in my ear softly.

"Am I a better kisser than Toni?" I looked up at him as he winked my way making me smirk slightly.

"Hmm I'm not too sure, maybe we'll have to test that theory." Sweet Pea's smile grew as he leant down and kissed me on the lips once more, this time it was filled with passion, lust and hunger more than anything. His tongue parted my lips making me smile into the kiss as his hands rested on my lower back pulling me closer into him than before. Our tongues danced with each other doing nothing but making me crave him even more than I already did. 

We stood like this, making-out on the middle of the dancefloor whilst everyone else continued their musical number without a care in the world but each other. Before it got any further I pulled apart slightly, leaving him wanting more. He looked down at me and pouted his lip, his attempt at fake-sulking and puppy dog eyes which he knew always got to me made me smile as I leant up and pecked him on the lips before whispering in his ear.

"You're the only one who can make me feel that way whilst kissing me that's for sure." I winked at him as I saw a red-tint appearing on his cheek before I spun around and skipped back over to Toni to join the singing once more.

"The folks are gone

It's time for big fun, big fun

We're up till dawn

Having some big fun, big fun"

Sweet Pea walked back to my side making me smile as we continued dancing with everyone else. Fangs, Toni, Kevin, Archie, Reggie, Veronica, Cheryl, even Josie; they had all joined in for the big finale of the song as everyone danced around in a circle, not a single sad look appeared on anyone's faces.

"Our folks got no clue

'Bout half the stuff their children do"

I felt a slight nudge in my side as I looked up and saw Sweet Pea wink at me after we sung that part, I knew exactly what he was implying and it was only making me feel more sexually-flustered than I currently was. I winked back at him hoping he would feel the same effect I did before joining in on the finale.

"It's big fun

Big fun

It's big fun

Big fun

It's big fun

Big fun

Woo!"

Everyone hugged whoever was closest to them once the sung had finished before we all scattered to either find another drink, or in Sweet Pea and I's case it was to find my bedroom. 

We weren't the only one in for some 'big fun' that night that's for sure.