"Let's go the hell ya'll waiting on." Trey snapped his fingers.

"First off, who and the hell you think you talkin' to?" I looked around the room.

"My bad birthday girl." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Aww, okay." I flipped my hair with attitude.

"You is too much. Damn, you can't close your mouth?" Nicki asked drifting everyone's attention to Chris.

Nigga you're being weird, he's been staring mighty hard.

"Awwwww, you got sexy for the kid too, huh?" I walked over to him, touching his chin.

He just gave me his famous smirk before proceeding to lick his lips

"We gone let you drink a lil Hennessy tonight." Onika smiled, linking arms with me.

"Damn, can I have my bae back." Angela growled linking my other arm with her.

"See I don't know what the hell y'all smoking but she's driving with me." Chris pulled me away from both of them.

"Hell nah, lil sis rolling with us." Mike and Trey pulled me in between them.

Wow.

I maneuvered my way to the front door, "How bout I just drive myself and follow y'all." I smiled, grabbing the keys to my Mercedes rental.

Trey shook his head, "You prolly gone be too fucked up to drive back." He took the keys out my hand, putting em back on the rack.

Raising my eyebrows, I realized I would now have to choose who to ride with.  I closed my eyes and started singing. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go eeny meeny, miny, moe." I mumbled, opening my eyes, Nicki had stood in front of me.

I smiled, clapping. "Yayyyy, lucky me." I yelped, she giggled before linking her hand with mine.

30 minutes later

"Come on, we're in the VIP section." Mike said, pointing towards the balcony upstairs.

"Keyshia! Keyshia! Keyshia!" I heard everyone cheer for me, y'all niggas don't know me.

And I definitely don't know y'all, this a set up?

They doing too goddamn much, don't they know Louboutins hurt like hell? So of course a bitch was holding on to Mike for dear life. I guess he noticed how tight I was holding his arm. Because he started to laugh obnoxiously.

"It's not funny Mike." I said laughing as we finally made our way into the VIP.

"Hey y'all." I started as everyone started clapping.