Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

I slowly laid myself back into bed, staring again at Percy's angelic face as he slept. How in Hell would they deal with it? What would they think if I walked down there right now only for them to know that I just had sex with their eldest son the night previous? Would they be furious? Disgusted? Appalled, even? Would they kick me out? What would they even do? Well, whatever they would do, I certainly didn't want to find out.

Percy stirred, and I immediately turn around so Percy wouldn't catch me staring at him.

His arms held me more tightly, and he pulled my body against his.

He chuckled. "I know you were staring at me, Nico." Percy's deep, morning voice in my ear sent shivers down my spine.

"No I wasn't," I grumbled.

"Don't deny it, Nico." I could literally feel Percy's smirk.

"I'm gonna deny it until the day I die," I said. "And by the time that day comes, we probably won't even be talking to each other anymore." I didn't mean for that last sentence to come out, but I guess my thoughts wanted to be heard.

Percy flipped me over so I was staring at the ceiling again, but it was soon covered by Percy's beautiful face.

He showered me with kisses and kissed every he could: my eyelids, my nose, my forehead, my cheek, my temple, and lastly, my lips. The kiss that he gave me on my lips was longer and more passionate than any of the others ones that he just gave me. My eyes fluttered shut and I automatically began kissing Percy back.

He eventually (to my dismay) pulled back for air. He panted, but it wasn't like I was either. His soft, plump, pink lips were a bit bruised from kissing me so hard.

He rested his forehead against my own with a serious expression across his face that matched his tone of voice."I promised you, didn't I? I'm gonna be with you for as long as you want me to."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck with a chuckle. "You can't force yourself to be with me though. If you want to break up with me, then you should instead of lying to me." My expression grew serious as well. "Okay?"

Percy returned the pleasant smile. "I don't think I'll have to worry about that. I will never want to break up with you, Nico."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever you --"

He shut me up with another kiss, this one a bit more harder than the last. Our lips moved sensually against each other, and Percy's hand moved down my body until it grabbed my semi-flaccid penis.

I broke the kiss and glanced up at him. "Don't tell me we're doing this again, you hormonal shit?""

Percy smirked, but rolled his eyes at the name. "I know you want it too."

His fingertips slowly brushed the sides of my manhood, earning a whimper from my own mouth.

"Fuck, Percy, just do it," I demanded him, and Percy could only chuckle.

"Gladly," was all Percy replied before slipping down so that he was eye-level with my manhood. I willingly spread my legs apart, and he started by torturously rubbing the tip of it while grabbing one of the testicles into his mouth.

I gasped and watched him as I felt his tongue swirl along it. My legs were shaking with want and desire, and I could see pre-come glisten on the thumb that rolled along the tip of my now flaccid penis.

He released the testicle and his thumb.

"Percy," I whined, before gasping and moaning when I felt something warm envelop my whole entire manhood. "P-Percy!" I moaned, clawing at the bed sheets desperately, my head thrown back into Percy's pillow.

His tongue swirled on the tip of my manhood, but soon Percy resorted to bobbing his head up and down. He sometimes ran his teeth along the side of my shaft in a soft manner, elucidating more moans as quiet as possible from myself, which wasn't very quiet if I was to be honest.

He released it with a loud pop, and his tongue ran along the whole shaft--from the base to the very tip. He licked off some more pre-come, and resumed to sucking my manhood.

When I felt his fingers start to play with my nipples, that was when I was about to be sent over the edge.

"Sh-shit, Percy!" I bit my lip to suppress another moan, but it slipped out anyway.

He teased my nipples, squeezing and rubbing them very lightly which made me want more. I pushed my manhood deeper into the warmth of Percy's mouth, and Percy sucked on it harder than ever before.

My legs were shaking uncontrollably now, and Percy probably knew that I was close to climaxing. My heels dug into Percy's mattress, and my knuckles were probably white from gripping Percy's bed sheets so desperately.

When he started to bob his head on the very tip of my penis, that was when I was finally sent over the edge.

I cried Percy's name, and my vision was blurred with white. Some of the come dripped down my manhood, but most of it went into Percy's own mouth.

He released it with another loud pop, and he crawled back up and gave me a third kiss on the lips. He stradled me and rolled his hard penis against mine as we kissed over and over again.

"I can't stop touching you, Nico," Percy breathlessly said as his lips left mine. They were still close enough that they brushed against each other with every word that came out of Percy's mouth. "I want to be as close to you as I can so, so badly."

"I do too." I panted, my dark brown eyes meeting Percy's sea-green ones. "But right now, I could use a shower."

"Agreed." Percy chuckled. "But, can I come shower with you? You need to return the favor anyway. Either that or I'm masturbating. And, it would be a lot more fun if you returned the favor."

I rolled my eyes, a hue of red tainting my cheeks, but I never replied to his pleas until we got into the shower together and I pushed him against the wet, tiled wall.

...

Walking down Percy's staircase was a pain. I never knew how sore I actually was from last night until I started to walk farther distances than going to the bathroom from Percy's room

Percy laughed at me when I first attempted to walk. He even teased me by saying, "Did I push too hard for you?"

It all ended when I sent him my famous death glares.

When I reached the living room with Percy, we were tackled with Tyson's ridiculously embarrassing questions.

"Why did you yell Brother's name? Why are you walking funny? Why did Brother make weird noises when I walked past the bathroom? What were you guys doing?" He innocently asked.

Percy's and my face immediately turned as red as a tomato at Tyson's very forward questions. Well, he was only seven, so I couldn't blame him.

We heard someone clear their throat, and Percy and I whirled around to find the people that I dreaded to see the most that day: Paul and Sally.

"Percy, Nico," Paul nodded at each of us when he said our names, "we need to discuss a few things, if you don't mind."