The driver stopped the car, turn round to face me, he looked at me with compassion and said "the lad wanted me to bring you here and take you to your room 135, and there we will meet a guy called Gary Oak, he said you can trust him... is that okay?"

Nervously I nodded, but in a way reassured knowing I'm in a public place. After the driver locked his cab, we walked over to the front doors and stepped inside; slowly admiring my surroundings inside the large grand hall on the ceilings coved by a few large well lit chandeliers, the large mahogany desk front desk was over the back of the room, and to the side of the desks were the elevators.

The driver walking ahead of me to the elevators pushing the button to go up. Time felt so slowly as we waited, when the identifying bing sound was heard, after we got on, we both stood silent on the way up.

Upon reaching the floor, I slowly followed the driver as he seemed to know where he was going. He stopped in front of a door and begun knocking, as he waited he turned to see where I was and smiled again reassuring me, I eventually reached him when the door swung open revealing a half asleep guy, only with joggers on and with messy raven brown hair.

I stood to the side so he wouldn't see me straight away, the driver spoke asking "Gary Oak?"

"Who's askin?" He cautiously asked.

"You don't need to know my name lad, I'm here fulfilling my end of the deal I made with Calem."

"What Calem?! Where is he?" The guy jumping in anticipation suddenly woken up when hearing that name.

The driver holding his hands up saying "that I don't know, I'll be honest it has been a hella long night, I was just asked to bring this young lady here to you..." the driver says as he looks over to me, "and said that you will help her keep her safe." The driver stated sternly.

Gary nodded his head in understanding, "I promise, I will sir."

The guy named Gary glances over to where I stood, his face looked relieved or confused I couldn't tell. I couldn't find the right words to say so silence filled the air. Hearing a tired sigh from Gary he held his hand out to the driver and said "thank you for everything, I apologise for the ordeal you have gone through, here... have this..."

Disappearing back inside his room and within a few second he came back holding his wallet pulling out a few notes.

The driver shook his head refusing to take his money, he explained that Calem gave him enough money and he felt guilty accepting it; the driver turned to face me, the sympathy showing in his eyes, he is genuinely a decent man, he sighed and explained "Lillie... I know that Calem is a genuinely nice guy, and I hope he is alive, however this is where I will leave you, here is my card it has my number on... promise me if you ever need anything you call me okay? It's the least I can do..."

Nodding in reassurance to the driver, I softly said "I will, I promise." A sympathetic smile spread over his face as he walks round to take his leave.

Only a few minutes passed feeling like hours. I stood awkwardly in front of Gary not making much eye contact unsure of what I should to do.

"Uhh... Lillie right?" Gary asked, looking up at him, his gaze intense and understanding "come inside and I'll get Officer Jenny and Agent Looker..." he stares as he turns round walking back in his room.

Nodding shyly making my way inside the room, closing the door behind me lightly. Unsure of what to do, I remained standing awkwardly in-front of the door.

Gary watched my movements carefully, he seems like a nice guy just a bit cautious. I couldn't help feeling slightly flushed seeing his half naked toned body staring at me. I'm not sure where to look other than the floor. I haven't seen that before... feeling anxiously out of place we stood in silence, unsure who's going to speak first. Gaining slight courage I asked him "do I have something on my face?"