💙Chapter Twenty Four💙

En başından başla

Stephanie finally realized we were below her and she smiled.

"Oh! Hey guys! You guys wanna go again?!"

Gus said,"Get down from there Stephanie!" "Here I come!" "And you better come down slow!" "Okay!"

She got up on the branch and put her phone in her back pocket. She then came down branch by branch at a quick speed then landed on the ground safely. She then pulled out her phone and started looking at whatever she was looking at before.

+Stephanie's Pov+

I looked up from my phone and seen everyone looking at me.

"What?"

Emily said,"How?" "Well I just figured that I'd chill up there until somebody spotted me." "Are you kidding me?" "No."

I started laughing at Emily's facial expression then so did Goth and Bexey. Gus then came towards me and picked me up bridal style. I squealed at the fast motion and Gus chuckled. Then Goth got Emery in his arms.

"First couple back to the car wins!"

Bexey and Tracy hurriedly picked up their girlfriends then all the guys started running. We got back to the car and the guys set us all down.

Emily said,"Me and Bexey totally won that."

Emery said,"Ummmm..no. I don't think so. I'd say me and Goth won."

Jamie raised her eyebrows and said,"Ummm, I think you're both kinda wrong. I'd say that was me and Tracy who won."

I said,"Ladies, ladies. You're all pretty. Let's go home now. I'm hungry and these woods are starting to give me the creeps."

Emery said,"Says the one who was hanging out in a tree when we found her."

Tracy, Goth, and Gus started laughing and I looked towards them which made them stop. We then all got in the car and was on our way home.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I was running Stephanie a bath and putting bubbles in. I then heard Stephanie come into the room and she fell on the bed. I focused on her bath water again and when I was done I walked towards her.

"Baby cmon. Your bath is ready." "Why are you doing this babe?" "Because I just wanted you to have some time to relax. I'll take care of Haidyn while you bathe and you can just totally be with yourself for a minute."

Stephanie smiled at me and put her hand on my cheek.

"You're too sweet to me."

She kissed me then started taking her clothes off. I went to get Haidyn from whoever had her and it ended up being Jamie. She was feeding her a bottle and Haidyn looked like she was on her way to sleep in Jamie's arms. I smiled to myself then asked Jamie if I could take her. Jamie gave her and the bottle to me and she started reaching for it once I took it from her. I smiled to myself again then went to her room. I sat in her rocking chair and finished feeding her. Once she was done I started burping her and when she finally did 2 times I started rocking the chair and she started falling asleep. I realized she was holding onto my index finger and I kissed her little cheek.

"You are so beautiful baby girl."

I smiled at her and rubbed my hand over her little head. She was growing black hair like her mommy. She was so precious and I could then never understand how I walked out on her when Stephanie first told me about her being pregnant. When I look at her now all I see is this precious little thing and I want nothing more than to protect her at all costs from this horrible world. I want her to be nothing but loved and know nothing but happiness. And I knew one thing for very sure. I'd never walk away from her again. I kissed her forehead then put her in her crib. I walked to me and Stephanie's room then walked into the bathroom.

Stephanie was in the bathtub looking like she was about to go to sleep. I sat on the toilet lid and looked down at her. She was so relaxed so I didn't say anything, I just looked at her. Her eyes soon started fluttering open and I smiled slightly.

"Oh. I didn't know you were back."

She started adjusting in the bathtub and her chest started showing which I couldn't help but compliment.

"Your tits look good." "Thank you baby." "You're welcome."

It made her giggle at first but she thanked me anyway. She then got back underneath the bubbles and I got on my phone.

"Oh goodness." "What?" "If I stay in here any longer I might just fall asleep." "Well, are you ready to get out?" "Not just yet." "Well I'll be right here if you need anything." "I know baby."

I looked at her as her eyes started closing again then I let my head down.

"Stephanie?" "Hm?"

She opened her eyes to look at me again. I kneeled down to the side of the bathtub then sat next to it, sitting up against the wall.

"When I..."

I looked ahead of me and searched for the right words.

"When I first found out you were pregnant...I swear I didn't mean to walk away like that from you or her.....I didn't mean to just leave you to be sad because of me.." "I know that baby. We got past that. And you came back to us." "But just..hear me out.."

She turned towards me in the bathtub and looked at me.

"I ran because in my head..it's like a...like a tick went off." "What do you mean?" "I mean like...when you first told me I was very scared because...you were so happy and I just...I felt like I wasn't ever going to be good enough for a child...I thought..I thought about all the things I did to you and all the times I made you sad and that...that reminded me of how I could hurt Haidyn. I never wanna make her sad or see her in pain because of me. But when I got to that hotel room...when I stayed there for those days..I wanted nothing more than to just come home and hug you as tight as I could. I was falling downhill so fast and I just wanted you."

Stephanie didn't speak at all. She just listened and I'm glad she was.

"I wanted you....and when I put my head through that rope and everything started going dark I knew...I knew that that's not what I wanted for me. I seen Haidyn and I seen you and it all came in flashes...everything good I could imagine I started to think about.."

Stephanie had a sad look on her face but then looked at me again.

"I still can't believe you tried to..."

She looked back down at the water and I smiled slightly.

"I say all this to just say that...I promise I will never walk out on you again Stephanie. I swear I won't. And if it seems like I'm drifting just slap the shit out of me."

She started giggling a little bit which made me chuckle.

"I love you Stephanie." "I love you too Gus."

She reached herself out of the bathtub so she could kiss me and I of course kissed her back.

"Alright. You ready to get out now baby?" "I'm ready."

She stood up and I grabbed her towel. She stepped out of the bathtub and I wrapped her in it. She then got dressed in her pjs and we finally got to bed.