Snapping my fingers, Keyshia broke out of her daze. "Did you hear me?" I questioned.

Looking off to the side, she thought about my last words to her. "It's the truth." She finally answered.

Smacking my lips, I waved her off. "If you want it to be." I spoke, getting up off the bed.

Standing up, I looked down at her as she stared blankly at the tv. "I don't have as much ambition as you, Christopher." She mumbled, rubbing her hands through her hair.

Leaning down, I grabbed her chin, looking into her eyes. "How come? You're in college at 16 years old." I grinned contagiously, causing her to smile back.

I bit my lip as she searched my eyes then down to my lips. "Eh." She shrugged, quickly pulling away from me.

Chuckling, I walked into our walk-in closet, grabbing my shorts and her swimming suit. "Eh-xactly. Now put this on." I stated, throwing her bathing suit over in the bed.

Smacking her lips, she lifted it off the bed like it was a foreign piece of clothing. "You always this demanding?" She smirked, crossing her arms.

Nodding, I grabbed my slides from out the closet. "Yes, I get what I want." I leaned on the dresser, staring at her.

Sitting the swimming suit back down, she turned her lip up at me. "Well I ain't them other bitches. And ion wear this shit, you kno I'm not gon feel comfortable in that." Keyshia replied, pointing at the revealing piece of clothing.

Raising my eyebrows, I slowly nodded my head. "Oh, trust me, I've figured that out a long ass time ago. You have to step out the box, be a lil uncomfortable before gaining your confidence." I challenged, using some of her own words against her.

Noticing my slick wordplay, she laughed. "Oh really?" She questioned, getting up from the bed.

Walking over to her, I grabbed the swimsuit. "Yup, now put that on, otherwise I don't mind putting it on you my damn self." I mumbled, shoving it into her arms.

Huffing she had opened her mouth to say something but stopped then proceeded again. "I can't stand you." She mushed my head, before walking out the room.

Omniscient POV

Watching the scenery of the beach, Keyshia lightly giggled as Chris did backflips in the sand. "Ugh ughn." She stood up, looking on the side of him, she seen Robyn walking.

Why and the fuck would he invite this bitch?

Crossing her legs over one another, she smirked seeing Chris motion for Robyn to stay where she was. "So you not gone get in the water?" He questioned, walking up to the chair she sat in.

Shaking her head, she took a sip from her mango smoothie

Shaking her head, she took a sip from her mango smoothie. "Nah, look like you got wet enough for me." Keyshia winked, tugging at the strings on his shorts.