{Jamilton} "Get back in bed, you're not healed yet!" (70)

▲▽Alexander Hamilton's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

Honestly, I'm glad I listened to Jefferson when he said, "Get back in bed, you're not healed yet!"

Let's start from the beginning.

-

"Don't touch me," I growled as I stomped towards my office.  

"Hamilton, come on," Thomas whined, his long strides catching up to me instantly.  "This meeting is important to us.  This includes you, even if no one wants you there."

"Go on without me," I got to my office and slammed the door in his face, listening to him sigh outside of my door and walk away.  I stood at the door for a few seconds, my ear against the door as I heard silence on the other side.  I took that opportunity to walk off to my desk and sit in my chair, carding my fingers through my hair angrily.

I had just been informed that Eliza, my girlfriend, was caught making out with Maria, one of my closest friends.  They were found running into the home Eliza and I shared, giggling like high school crushes would.  I had this information from Aaron, who lived directly across the road from where I lived.  He took photos of when they went into the house and when Maria left, looking very disheveled.  

I knew something was up with those pictures.  

I collected all of my belongings and threw them into the drawers of my desk.  I knew I would look for them later, but right now, I needed to go home and talk to the girl I love.  

I asked myself many questions as I walked towards the exit of the building, leaving everything I brought in my office.  Was I not good enough?  Did I work too much again?  Did I not love her enough?  Did I do everything wrong?  What if she got bored of me?  Where will I live?  Where will I go?

"Woah, Hamilton," I ran into James while deep in thought, almost knocking the sick guy over.  "You doing okay?  You look awfully pale."

"I'll be back in a bit," I dismissed, shuffling past him and to the exit, leaving the building and getting into my car.  This was where I knew this entire thing was a bad idea. 

I left the area, driving only slightly over the speed limit, getting almost every red light possible, making me become angrier with the world.  At the fifth red light, I slammed my hands on the wheel impatiently, wanting to just ask Eliza what was going on.  I couldn't wait any longer, calling Eliza impatiently.  

"Eliza?" I asked when the ringing stopped, no sound being heard on the other side of the call.  

Then I heard a groan.  A very passionate, lust filled groan.  And it wasn't my girlfriend.  "Eliza," I heard through the phone, making me stiffen as the light turned green.  I had not moved from my spot as the groans continued.  

A honk behind me got me from my distraction and I quickly hung up.  I drove for a little longer before pulling over, tears falling down my face.  That was Maria's voice I heard.  She was back.  Again.  

I cried for a little bit before I turned my car around, finding my way back to work.  I knew I would have to go home sooner or later, but right now, I could distract with work.  

Or that's what I thought before a semi hit my car, flipping it off the side of the road and almost killing me.  

I knew I was alive when I opened my eyes to be still in my seat, my car flipped the wrong way and my head feeling slightly dizzy.  I unbuckled myself and fell to the roof of my car, which was on the ground.  I kicked my window out and crawled from my car, my leg now bleeding from the shards of glass.  I had broken at least two ribs, making my entire body feel the shock of pain.