{Jamilton} Nonstop (10)

▲▽Alexander Hamilton's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU ★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

I write as my mind spins in circles, rushing to get a paper done that was due in the next two weeks. My typing was heard through the dorm as the light of day woke up the early birds.

I could hear the sound of a door opening and a groan of frustration. "Hamilton, how long have you been awake?" A southern accented male rested his hands on my shoulders.

"It's now morning, so-," I looked at the clock with concentration.

"Too long," Jefferson interrupted, starting to massage my shoulders comfortingly. I lean into his touch, closing my tired eyes as I felt my muscles relax. "You get some rest and I'll make coffee, hm?"

I hum a reply as he kept massaging my shoulders. Then I felt one hand slip away from my shoulder and the weight of my laptop was lifted off of my thighs. Then I heard fast footsteps sprint away. I then realize Jeffershit stole my laptop.

I jump to my feet and run after the taller male, frustration bursting through my body. I run into the room Thomas ran into, looking around as I noticed the Virginian stood there, a smirk on his face. "Thomas, where's my laptop?"

"Somewhere you can't reach," he replies, laughing. I look around and notice the tall bookcase. At the top sat my laptop, closed all the way.

I gasped. "I didn't save!"

"I saved for you, HamilShit."

I stomp up to Thomas and get in his face as best as I could. "That's no fair! You not only scared me and frustrated me, but you made me feel bad about my height," I point out, crossing my arms like the child I am.

Thomas suddenly dropped the smile. "I made you feel bad about your height?" He murmurs nervously. He wraps his strong arms around my thin figure. "Oh babe, I love your height. You give the best hugs and you look so cute when you try to reach things you know you can't."

I roll my eyes at him. "Well at least I don't hurt myself as bad because I'm not as tall as a fucking tree," I tease playfully, pushing him away and walking back to the couch. "I'll also take you up on that coffee offer."

The Virginian laughed in reply, following me out of the room but going to the kitchen to make tea. "You're lucky you're so cute."

"Oh shut up, Jeffershit."

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Night rolled around and Jefferson left to go pick up some pizza for us. I had essays due in two weeks, more than one, and I wanted them to be done.

After he left, I grabbed a chair and got my laptop from the bookshelf. I left the chair and ran to the couch, flopping down and opening the laptop. I then began typing once more, my mind spinning with many ideas running around in my head.

Too soon, Thomas came home and I heard a groan. "Alexander Hamilton, how did you get that laptop?" He asked with frustration.

"I'm magic," I reply sarcastically, not taking my eyes off the screen.  Then the weight of my laptop was taken off my thighs.