{Jamilton} Camping Trip {Pt. 2} (4)

▲▽Thomas Jefferson's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

After grabbing my sneakers from the car and placing them on my feet, I was ready to go hiking.  I waited for the rest of the crew and decided to use my portable charger to charge my phone.  So I grabbed my charger and brought it to my tent, crawling inside. 

"Hey Thomas," a quiet voice was heard as I crawled to my phone.  I looked at Alex to see he was on his phone, reading some book or something. 

"What're you doing?  Aren't we going for a hike?" I asked, looking at the small man who held his phone tightly. 

"I'm not really the 'walking in the woods' type of person," he told me, smiling nervously. 

"You should come.  It'll be fun," I reply, looking at him with a smile. 

He thought for a moment before placing his phone down, grabbing his sneakers.  "If I get tired, you're giving me a piggyback ride back to camp."

"Deal," I tell him and crawl back out, not getting any dirt in the tent.  Alexander stepped out and zipped the tent up as the others came out as well. 

"Where to, Herc?" Alex asked Hercules, who shrugged.

"I haven't been camping in years, so I'm not sure," Hercules explains, looking between us all.

"Well I say we all go separate ways and if you find something cool, then call to us," Eliza suggests. Everyone murmured agreements and assigned partners.

The three sisters go together, Hercules and Lafayette, John and Alex, James and me. I wanted to go with Alex, but said nothing to do what I wanted. Then we all headed in separate directions with our partners.

"So Thomas," Jemmy started up a conversation as we separated. "I noticed you were looking at Alexander a certain way, like you wanted to go with him."

My cheeks heated up and I looked at the ground ahead of me. "I, uh, just thought that, um, maybe we could try and get along?" I say as if it's a question, not really sure where I'm going with this anymore.

"Mhm," James hums, now looking away from me. Then a whistle was heard, from one of the sisters. It came in that direction at least. "Looks like we found what we wanted."

I followed James silently, thinking about what he said. Maybe I did want to go with Alexander. I really shouldn't say maybe, I really wanted to go with Alex.

"What's this?" I heard John call to the sisters as we got to where they stood.

"It's a pond," Peggy points out the obvious, laughing at John.

"It's the pond I used to swim in with my family," Herc says with a smirk, taking off his shirt.

"Hercules, we did not bring bathing suits!" Lafayette called out, trying to cover his boyfriend back up.

"Neither did my family," He says and takes off his shoes and pants, jumping in with only underwear on.

Lafayette's face darkens in color, watching Hercules swim around. I went over and nudged Lafayette, making him turn even darker in color. "Shut up, mon cousin."

Hamilton One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara