{Poly!Hamilsquad X Reader} Singing (15)

▲▽Your P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"Hey," a voice called from the kitchen as I sat in the living room, an arm wrapped around my waist.  I was laying on top of John as he watched some show on TV while I wanted to catch up on some needed sleep.

"What is it, Herc?"  John called for me, rubbing my back with his free hand. 

"We're out of flour," the Frenchman called for Hercules.  Both were in the kitchen, trying to cook whatever they wanted.

"I can go buy some," I murmur to John, opening my eyes to look at his beautiful hazel ones.

"No need.  I can go.  You can rest," John insisted, looking back at my (e/c) ones.

"No, it's okay," I slowly got myself off of John who looked at me worryingly. "I can just go get it."

"Are you sure?" Hercules walked over to me, wearing an apron that said Kiss the Cook.

I kissed Hercules' cheek quickly and replied, "Yes. Just tell me exactly what is needed and I can go get it."

Lafayette walked over in an apron that was just a light pink color, a paper with the list of what we need in his hands. He handed it to me and kissed my forehead gently.

"Okay, then I'll be back," I grabbed my headphones from the coffee table and the keys and wallet from the counter. I grabbed a warm jacket and left, closing the door behind me. I got to my blue Honda Civic and got in, ready to go to the store.

I ended up at Price Chopper, grabbing my wallet, keys, and the paper on my way out of the car. When I walked into the store, it was nicer than the temperature outside. I grabbed myself a cart and went through the isles. I kept my headphones in and listened to (favorite music) as I grabbed what I needed.  I kept my head low as I noticed a fluffy haired, dark brown eyed man with his best friend who had brown eyes and was a bit shorter than him.

"(Y/n)!" James cheered out, rushing over to where I was, looking at the packaged cookies John wanted. 

"Oh, hey, guy," I wave to them slightly and look at them with my slightly dulled (e/c) eyes.

"What are you doing?" Thomas looked at me with a sly smile.

"Just, uh, shopping," I tell the man as I finally chose what John wanted, placing it in the cart.  "Wanting to go back to bed."

Thomas laughed loudly, James forced a laugh, looking worried at me.  "How has everything been treating you?" James asked in a hushed tone, much quieter than Thomas ever is. 

"Okay," I replied, looking at my friend who looked at me suspiciously, like I was hiding something from him.  "I should get going.  I have to get flour for Lafayette to finish making food."

"Oh, okay," James said as he smiled at me, acting as if I wasn't acting strange.  "I'll text you later, okay?"

"Yup," I told him and quickly left the isle, heading to the flour and grabbing a bag of it quickly.  I looked at the list and saw I grabbed everything.  I grabbed myself a (favorite drink) on the way to the register and put it with the rest of my groceries.