{Jamilton} I Promise (Pt 2) (43)

▲▽Alexander Hamilton's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

I sat down with the Schuyler sisters in their home, their eyes all on me as I looked back at them. "So what happened?" Peggy asked, sitting down on the same couch I sat on.

"Well," I began, my eyes on the ground.  "John never did show up for the date."

"He did not," Peggy gasped and held a hand over her chest, acting offended.  "For the millionth time?  Damn."

"Peggy, stop it," Eliza hit the younger, making Peggy whine in complaint.  "Continue, Alex."

I nodded towards her and looked at the table now.  "I got drunk after waiting an hour and a half at the restaurant and then Thomas came and picked me up.  He let me stay in his home for the night.  Then I found out-," I paused, sucking in a breath.

"Take your time, Lex," Angelica told me.

"-he cheated on me with Maria."

The room was silent as Angelica and Eliza exchanged glances.  "He what?" Peggy asked, looking towards me.

I looked back at the youngest sister with a frown, biting my lip as to keep my tears in. Peggy had a quick flash of emotion before tears poured down her face. She brought me into a hug and tightened her embrace. "Don't worry, we'll get back at them."

I quietly let my tears fall and I hugged her back, knowing she'll be sad even after I leave. I pull away and I look at her. "Hey, I also have a date."

"Hopefully not with John," Angelica growled.

I turned towards the pink dressed woman. "No, not John. Thomas promised me a true date. He's going to show me how a date actually goes."

"I'm guessing you need our expertise?" Eliza asked, a smile playing on her lips.

"Of course I do. I'm no good at this date thing," I told them honestly.

Peggy touched my face gently, wiping the tears. "There. Now let's get you dressed and ready, hm?"

With that, we got ourselves up and ready for this date.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"He's here!" Eliza called out, rushing the other two Schuylers to finish.  They got me to my feet and rushed me to the door.  "Okay.  Just act like yourself and you'll be okay."

"Am I really going to be okay?" I murmur, looking at all three of them nervously. 

"Of course you are!  Thomas is here to pick you up, so you can't be ditched today," Peggy assures, hugging my side.  "Now go out there to your date."

"Thank you for helping me," I tell the three girls before getting my courage up and marching out to the car.  The beautiful, black Ferrari was parked and Thomas was getting out of the car.

"Hey, beautiful," He called out, smiling as he saw what I was wearing. "Damn, you look good!"

I blushed at the compliment and quietly thanked him.