{Jamilton} Appointments (48)

▲▽Thomas Jefferson's P.O.V.▼△
★Soulmate AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

Another date and time was written on my arm as I watched the beautiful penmanship in a dark green color.  I smiled down at my arm and sighed dreamingly, taking a sip of my half drank coffee, mostly full of sugar and cream.  I looked over at James Madison who sat across from me, his smirk tilting upwards as I noticed it. 

"Jemmy, stop it," I hit him gently,  making him laugh quietly. 

"It's funny, Tom," he tells me.  "You're hopelessly in love with whoever your soulmate is, even if you never met the person."

"I can't help it.  It's like a fairytale."

"Only it's not," Burr slumped down in a seat next to James.  "It will only get worse as you don't meet them."

"Only one kiss," I gush, making Burr gag. 

"Aaron, stop," James gave him a look and looked back at me.  "How about you find their next appointment?  They're written on your arm.  Might as well find out where."

Aaron rolled his eyes.  "It's not like they could live in New York.  They could be anywhere in the world!"

"Let's find out," James pulled on my arm to look at it.  "Look, there's one tomorrow in the afternoon.  It could be a doctor's appointment.  Or maybe the hospital for a surgery!"

"A surgery? For what?" Aaron turned to the smaller male of the group.

"You never know."

"Guys," I interrupt, taking my arm back from the Virginian who held it. "I'll meet them whenever I need to, fate finds a way."

Aaron rolled his eyes once more, watching me stand. "Where are you going?"

"Home," I tell him in reply. "You two can have your date or whatever."

"Hey, you know I'm dating Hercules," Aaron instantly replied, glaring at me.

"Yeah, yeah," I wave my arm around and leave the little cafe with cash on the table for the waitress.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I walk into the hospital with nervousness, looking around as I looked at my arm one more time.

June 17 at 12:30.

I looked around once more before looking at the time. It was ten minutes before 30 after. I wanted to find this person, even if it'll be difficult. I walked towards the waiting room, getting stared at by the lady at the desk. "Excuse me, sir?"

"I-I'm sorry," I rushed over to her. "I'm trying to find someone. Do you know who has an appointment at this time?" I showed her my arm with hesitation.

She gave me a look of pity. "I apologize, sir. I am not allowed to share personal information with someone who is not family," she paused. "But you may go ahead and search for them quickly in the waiting room. I am sure they are already here."

"Thank you," I ran to the waiting room and noticed a few people sitting there. Two were a couple, holding hands and looking nervous as they stared at the floor. Another person sat in the corner, their knees pulled to their chests and arms wrapped around their legs. I knew no one else was there, so I slipped down into a chair, looking down at my arm once more.

I looked at the person huddled in the corner, a young man with his hair pulled back into a pony tail with no facial hair. It's like they're-.

"Alexandria Hamilton?" Someone called. The person stood and I knew instantly that he wasn't a he, yet. I looked at their arm and found the same time written on their arm.

"Wait!" I called out, jumping up from my seat and rushing over to the person.

"Sir," Alexandria murmured, looking at me worryingly.

"Can I try something?" I mumble, brushing a piece of hair back to their ear. A small nod let me kiss their chapped lips, a perfect rhythm crashing as we kissed.

When we separated, the color brown became my favorite color, coming from their beautiful eyes. A rested my forehead on Alexandria as they giggled, smiling and grabbing my hands. They realized something and quickly stepped away. "But you won't accept me," they quickly said. "I'm a boy."

"Then a boy you are."

"I'm Alexander Hamilton," he murmurs, his eyes searching mine.

"Okay, Alexander. Go ahead and get this appointment done. I'll be right here," I sat down on the chair as he smiled, walking off with the doctor. I quickly texted Jemmy, telling him my adventure.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"How about this?" I showed Alex, holding up black skinny jeans that were on sale. "I know you hated not having skinny jeans, but guys have skinny jeans, too! So try these on while I look for other colors," I handed the jeans to my boyfriend before sending him off to the dressing room.

I smiled as I found more colors, mostly blue and dark blue. I found a few cute shirts that matched Alex's personality perfectly, finding my way to the dressing rooms where I found Alex's room. I knocked. "Lex, are you in there?"

"Yeah," he called back, opening the door to let me see how the skinny jeans fit.

"Damn, darlin'! You look great!" I called out, wrapping an arm around him and kissing his cheek. I stepped into the dressing room to let him look in the mirror. "What do you think?"

"I think it's my style," He mumbles, shutting the door behind us. "I'm not sure if it's manly enough."

"You can wear whatever the hell you want, and still be manly. You can wear stuff from the teenage girl isle and still look damn manly. You can do whatever you want, you will always still be a man," I state, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him to my chest. "I love you for you, even if you are a boy, a girl, or none of the above. I love you if you wear pink as a man, or purple as a man. I love you if you wear skirts and dresses as a man. You will be a man if you feel you need to be, no matter what you wear."

I heard a sniffle and arms wrapped around my waist. "Thank you," He murmurs, sniffling.

"Oh, baby, don't cry," I rub his back, kissing the top of his head. "Let's get you into another shirt, okay?"

He nodded and slowly took off his shirt. When I noticed a binder, I smiled. When he saw me smile, he suddenly got nervous. "Does it look bad?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous," I mumble. "And handsome and beautiful and every freaking compliment in the book."

He starts to giggle and laugh, a blush appearing on his face. "There's that smile! Beautiful!" I whisper, handing him a piece of clothing. "You should wear this more often," I scan his body. "Because you look damn hot."

He blushes more and throws on a shirt that I grabbed him. I smiled at how loose it was. "You should also wear one of my shirts sometime. It'll be cute as hell."

"Oh, hush," he spoke, nudging me a bit as he looked in the mirror. "Maybe later."

I laughed and smiled, watching as my boy tried on clothing for his new style.

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

Word Count: 1213
Published: 7-06-18