{Poly!Hamilsquad} Flower Crowns and Such (30)

▲▽Alexander Hamilton's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"Come on, Alex!" John begged softly, looking at the flower crown that was gently placed on his head.  "Can I please get it?"

I looked at him for a second before I smiled.  "Of course!  Lafayette, would you like one, too?"

"Of course, mon amour!" Lafayette called out, grabbing a pink rose flower crown.  John was wearing a sunflower flower crown. 

"How about this for you, Hercules?" John asked, clipping in a clip that had blue flowers on it.  Hercules smiles a bit. 

"I think he likes it!" Lafayette celebrates as something was placed on my head.  "Here you go, Alex!"

"They look like-" I paused for a second.  "-like something I had in the Caribbean."

"I think they're perfect!" Hercules called out very loudly.  "I'll pay!"

"No way, I told them to get the crowns.  I'll pay!" I offered very quickly, rushing to the register after taking all the crowns off the heads of the new owners.  (Except Hercules' head, he's too tall to reach.  Lafayette was just bending down to look at stuff so I could reach it.)

Hercules wrapped me up in a hug and grabbed all of the flower crowns from my hands.  I sighed as he stepped away, taking his own off and going to the register.  "I hate how you all are taller than me."

"Even me!" John calls out, hugging me from behind. 

"Yes, even you," I tell him, patting his head gently.

"Alright!" Hercules came back, holding a bag.  "Let's go put these on outside of the store!"

We all left the store and Lafayette and John placed all of the flowers on their respected owners.  I proudly wore mine as the others did, too.  Hercules couldn't help but smile at his, since they were amazing.

"To the park!" John called out and ran towards the car.  The rest of us followed, laughing at the man. 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Lets take a selfi!" John screamed out at the rest of us who were only five feet away from him. 

Lafayette took the picture, smiling at the camera with our flower crowns proudly on our heads.  After the picture, I sat down under the tree we always loved. 

"Daily reminder!" Hercules suddenly screamed out, all of the men rushing towards me and sliding down in front of me. 

"Seriously?  Right now?" I asked all of them and they quickly nodded.

"You are amazing!" Lafayette said singsong like. 

"Your tummy is great," John pats my stomach lightly. 

"Your legs are beautiful.  Like my hot pants," Hercules points to his pants. 

"Beautiful face with rad hair," John plays with my hair a bit, smiling. 

"You're always good enough," Lafayette murmurs, smiling. 

"You're hella cute," Hercules comments, smiling.