"The decisions that cost"

Start from the beginning

"I need to go" he said abruptly. Hongbin looked at him puzzled, "I have to get Ravi back", he said. But when he turned to leave, Hongbin held him back.

"It's dangerous" he nodded, "Don't do this" he said looking at Taehyung.

"Then what do you want me to do? Taehyung asked frustrated, "Didn't he say he wants to meet us, which means he's got something to say, it may give us a clue" he said looking at Hongbin with hope.

"Fine then" Hongbin freed Taehyung's hand "I'm coming too". In an attempt to get down, he suddenly winced and moaned in pain  holding his abdomen where he was cut. Looking at him, Taehyung sighed and held him and made him sit back, pulling over the blanket for Hongbin he said "Do you think its wise for you to come? It's even more dangerous because you are injured. I'll handle it", he said.

Just then, he noticed Suzy cover her mouth with a hand looking at Hongbin's bleeding condition. "Listen, take him to the hospital and make sure not to cause more trouble" he instructed her and left the place like a lightning bolt.

 "Listen, take him to the hospital and make sure not to cause more trouble" he instructed her and left the place like a lightning bolt

She didn't like the fact that he hated her more than usual for no reason. She made faces after he left , unfortunately her brain didn't register that there was a man inside the ambulance too, Hongbin, who shot her a judgemental look. Widening her eyes, she remembered that he was bleeding and so she immediately rushed inside the ambulance and asked the driver to drive fast to the hospital.

Hongbin's condition worsened as he kept losing a lot of blood. She didn't know what to do. She felt helpless and terrified by looking at all that blood ooze out of such a nice man. He was pale and dizzy when they reached the hospital. They immediately rushed him to the emergency department. After a few minutes the doctors came out and reassured her that he is out of  danger but will be kept for observation in the hospital. She was relieved and thanked the god. After a while, she remembered about Taehyung, (Oh my god! He's gone there alone? What if something b...) She couldn't even imagine after that (No no no no.....what do we do?) . After thinking about calling him, she tried calling his phone from the nursing station.

Even after many attempts he didn't pick up her calls. She panicked (oh dear, why isn't he picking up even once!) , she thought worriedly. A nurse came up to her and informed her that Hongbin has been shifted to the general ward. She decided to visit her injured boss once before she leaves, so she  went to the ward and sat beside her unconscious boss. (Mr.Lee, I'm sorry for this, but I have no choice other than to do this myself. I can't turn my back when I know that my boss is in danger, so I'm going there) she spoke in her mind "Really sorry Mr. Lee for stealing the information from your phone" she apologised and left.

After reaching the site

The place seemed like an old building that was abandoned years ago. Suzy daringly went inside but her heart was pounding in her ears. It was as if it was  killing her to death due to fear. Hesitantly, in a faint and trembling voice she called out, "Ssiirrr..". She looked for them everywhere but was unable to find either. "Mr.Raavviii", she called again still frightened of the consequences.

(What if that man saw me? What if he kidnaps me now, or maybe kills me?) she feared and her hands started shivering.

(Where did these people go? Why isn't there any noise at all?) she wondered as she entered a huge area with a staircase leading to the floors above. Slowly, counting her steps she moved up the stairs. She took out Hongbin's phone torch since it was already dusk and the place was getting darker and colder. Even the smallest sound echoed in that huge emptiness, hence she carefully placed her foot as she looked for signs of movement, but there were none.

After some time, she reached a few floors up and then started doubting herself,  (Am I in the right place, or did I come elsewhere?) she thought. She checked the address from the phone she had stolen from hongbin to confirm it. She rechecked it, (It is the same, but then it's oddly empty here).

Just then she heard a moaning sound coming from upstairs. Immediately she ran up, "Mr.Ravi! Mr.Kim!" she yelled. Suddenly, her confidence boosted when she heard the sound, but then upon reaching upstairs her tower of confidence and guts shattered. She saw a man sitting in an armchair facing the other side. He looked really hurt.

~~

A/n : someone is there, she isn't alone in that place. Who's that on the chair, seems to be assaulted badly, but who is it? Ravi? Or kim??

Special credits for editing the chapter : @septembershivani

I changed the cover page, hopefully you'll like it, please VCS without forgetting.

With love beannssluv