Chapter 13- Cheesy But Sweet

A/N: WAAAYYY LOOOONG OVERDUEEEEE!!!! mi culpa. I need sleep so enjoy!!!! Lemme know what you think! Don't forget to vote!!

So without further ado...

Chapter 13- Cheesy But Sweet

Today was the day. And I was freaking out. Like majorly. Is majorly even a word?
At this point I didn't even care.
I quickly jumped in and out of the shower, washing my hair and lathering my body in my new pumpkin spice body wash.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off before I rubbed my Oreo scented lotion in. I threw on the outfit that Lucas and I planned out the other day and threw my hair up into a bun while my flat iron warmed up.

Makeup. I opened my vanity drawers after sitting on my stool. I swiped on some cherry lip balm and let that soften my lips while I did the rest of my makeup. I swiped on some mascara which made my eyes look bigger and more mysterious instantly and then swiped on some peach eyeshadow. I dabbed concealer on my pink nose and spread it out evenly with a brush. There. Now I looked like a normal human being. I smiled at myself in the mirror. Get it Christopher...

I swiped some coconut lip gloss on and took down my bun. I brushed my hair out before straightening it and putting it into a high ponytail, taking a small section of hair and wrapping it around the elastic so it was no longer visible. I looked good. I looked fantabulous... Now all I had to do was wait.

While Collin was dragging his fat self over to my house, I browsed my feed on Instagram and decided to upload a selfie captioning it: 'Wish me luck xx!'

**************************************************************************

Collin arrived ten minutes later and knocked on the door. Well Christopher, it's now or never.

I may have looked calm on the outside but I was a mess on the inside. I sighed before clomping down the stairs and opening the door. I had told Cynthia that I wanted to open the door personally. She was surprised at first but oh well.

The first thing I saw when I opened the door made my heart melt. Collin was dressed in light colored jeans and a simple black tee shirt and black...man shoes? I don't even know what to call them. They were hot on him though. That wasn't the thing that made my heart melt though. In his hands, was a bouquet of black magic roses. My absolute fave. I had told him that those were my favorite when we were talking awhile ago and he remembered.

I met his eyes and he offered me an easy, breezy smile.

"Hey Chris." I waved.

"Coleman."

He smirked and gave me a once over.
"You clean up nicely."

I could feel my face heating up, so I bit the inside of my cheek. "Wish I could say the same for you." I smiled and he fake gasped.

"Girl I look fabulous." I laughed as he snapped his fingers in a z formation.

"Okay slow down there. You're not all that."

He rolled his eyes. "You know I'm sexy." This time I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, Collin." I stepped aside so he could come in and then closed the door. I led him into the kitchen to get a vase for my flowers. Of course the vase was in the corner on the highest shelf.
Collin laughed. "Need help?"

"No." I jumped onto the counter and reached it with ease. Take that, Coleman. I jumped down and turned around to fill up the vase with water only to be stopped by a wall. And by wall I meant Collin.

"Can I help you?" I tapped my foot, pretending to be impatient when honestly, I loved being this close to him.

"Just making sure you didn't break your neck."