Chapter 9- Pure Bliss

A/N: heeyyyyyoooo it's Rico!! Jkjk here's another chapter and I am SO GLAD TO SAY that... *drumroll please*... I MET LAST TIMES GOALS SO YAY!!!! Thank you so much for getting me to 400+ reads and sorry for the wait

Chapter 9- Pure Bliss

I sat down next to Lucas on the couch. He was trying to be happy but I could tell that it was forced.

"So um Lucas..." I tried to make conversation because the silence was quickly changing into an awkward one.

He glanced at me and smiled apologetically. "Sorry for the spaciness." I smiled. Only Lucas would use a made up word like 'spaciness'.

"It's okay. I understand." I gave him a look and he blushed and looked away. "Anyway, I don't have to be at Collin's house until 6:30, so you wanna watch a movie?"

Lucas scrunched his eyebrows together before finally nodding. I went to go pick out a movie as Lucas made popcorn. I settled for Transformers, the first one of course. I mean I would never pass up an opportunity to ogle at Shia LaBeouf and his super sexy Camaro.

I sat back down and snuggled up to Lucas. A friendly snuggle of course, for all of you suggestive people out there.

"So.... You and Collin." It was my turn to blush slightly. Collin actually wasn't that bad. He was busy the day Ms. Chefferton caught us passing notes. We had rescheduled to today, a week later, but I had been spending time with him before today, whenever Stephanie wasn't around.

Like seriously. That butthead was getting on my nerves. I had been innocently eating lunch one day one she thought it would be funny to dump my delicious salad on my new Forever 21 crop top. Of course I reacted back. I mean MAYBE punching her wasn't the best idea, but whenever I saw the gauze on her nose, my fist burned with pride. Anyway, I had actually learned a lot about Collin. For instance, he had an older brother and loved to play Clue.

"What do you mean?" I looked away from Lucas and focused on Shia running for his life.

"Do you think he's cute or something?" Lucas wiggled his eyebrows. I slapped him playfully but couldn't help the grin that spread across my mouth.

"No." I lied. "His face is like a baboon's butt." Of course he was cute. He was downright sexy. Not that I would tell him that. His ego was already the size of Mount Everest. No need to inflate it more.

There was silence from Lucas before he cracked up. I mean he was laughing so hard, I was shaking from being so close to him.

"A baboon's butt?!" Lucas's face was turning red. I playfully pushed him and smiled to myself. Lucas needed to laugh. He's been super depressed lately and it's been killing my flo. And I like my flo to be very much alive.

When the movie was finally over, I got up and put my shoes on. I had about an hour before I had to meet up with Collin, so I decided to go to the store before heading over.

I said my goodbyes to Lucas and headed over to the nearest grocery store where, upon entering, I sprinted to the candy and chip aisle.

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD.

My mouth watered as I snatched up a bag of sour gummy worms and a bag of Fritos. (A/N btw the Trolli sour gummy worms are actually called Trolli sour brite crawlers.. Say whaaaat?)

I walked up to the check out station.

A petite woman scanned my items and totaled it all to $2.17. She had fire truck red hair that was cut into a super adorable pixie bob. Her eyes were green like moist tree moss and they sparkled. She had a few grays here and there but in a way it only added to her beauty.