Chapter 5- You did not just pull an Edward Cullen on me...

A/N: New A/N segment in the end!! Here's the chapter.. Ignore the c h o p p y .

Chapter 5- You did not just pull an Edward Cullen on me...

Despite the frequent encounters with butthead, aka Stephanie Black (one incident involved egg salad and a very unhappy CocoChanel lover), the rest of the week was pretty good. I had been pretty lonely because Linda had been spending a lot of her time with Jeremy, and Lucas was too busy moping and sulking about Lindermy. (Yeah I gave them a ship name…deal with it).

Anyway, as cute as Lindy and Jeremy are, I miss my friend.

I sat in Mr. Rudolf’s class trying to focus on the lesson, but failing miserably. I was too tired from doing the homework for this class last night.

“So, with the information I just gave you, I trust that everyone knows what they’re doing?” I snapped out of my ‘daydream’ and looked around the room to see people nodding and mouthing that they understood.

Crap.

“So no questions?”

Yeah, just one… What are we doing? I sort of wished that M. Rudolf could read minds at the moment.

“Okay, then.. Get to it!” I watched as he sat down in his chair and propped his feet up on his desk before I made eye contact with Lindella, who motioned me over.

She smiled and I smiled back. “Soooo… You wanna work together?” This is a partner project?

“Um..Sure. I honestly have no idea what we’re doing though.” I sighed and she laughed.

“We’re researching a country and I kind of want to France, since I’m fluent in French.”  I didn’t know that.  I’ve always wanted to be fluent in a language. Well, technically I am, if you count pig-latin and gibberish.

“That’s so cool!”

She laughed again. “Yeah… So can we do France?” I nodded before asking her to say something in French. She declined. I never really understood why people didn’t like to speak their language in front of other people. When I was younger, I always figured it was because of the fear of being different.

We got started on the project, not saying a word to each other or anyone else. All around us, students laughed and talked loudly, not even bothering to stay on topic about their country.

Halfway through class, Lindella and I were called up to Mr. Rudolf’s desk, along with Collin and some other guy I didn’t know. I think his name was Paul, although he looked more like a Zachary.

“I just realized that you two were together working on this project.” Mr. Rudolf gestured to me and Lindella. “It has been brought to my attention that you guys are close friends and I’m afraid that I will have to split you up to prevent disruptions and promote hard work.”