Chapter 7- Don't mess with Chrisllum...

A/N: i’m baaaackkkkk lol that was kind of creepy… anyway this looooong chapter is dedicated to……

.

.

.

RawSamahxoxo!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTSSSS!!!

anyway on to the story.

stay tuned for special author’s note at the end ;) oh and don’t worry, chris got her boobs back.

Chapter 7- Don’t mess with Chrisllum...

I pulled up to my house and ran inside. Collin was coming over.... Bleh. I grabbed a banana and ran up to my room. This was going to be a long night…

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

I stared at the clock. 7:01. He was late. I scowled. How dare he?! I, Christopher Wellings, will not tolerate this kind of behavior.

“You do know that it is only 7:02…” I snapped my head up to see Dasia leaning against my door frame.

“What?”

She rolled her eyes and I scoffed. Who does she think she is? “He’s technically only 2 minutes late and you’re freaking out. Like, seriously Christopher, chill.” She turned around and headed back to where she came from.

Since when did Dasia get so smart?

I raked a hand through my hair and sighed. If Collin wanted to be late,  then so be it. I hopped off of my bed and grabbed a fresh towel from the linen closet. I was going to take a shower. Yeah that’s right. That’ll show him.

I jumped into the shower and washed my hair with my peppermint scented hair care supplies.

I turned off the water and tied my wet hair up into a messy bun and threw on my glasses. I scowled at my pink nose. I mean seriously!! I would’ve been okay with looking like anything BUT Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

There was a knock on my bathroom door.

I freaked out. Was that Collin??! He couldn’t see me like this!! I cleared my throat.

“Yes?”

“Miss Wellings?” I breathed out a sigh of relief. It was just Cynthia.

“What?”