Chapter 1- It all starts

A/N: Heyy sexy:) lol this is my first story so i hope you like it.

Picture of Christopher on the side... All rights reserved :)

Chapter 1- It all starts

"Christopher!" What now?! I felt tiny hands give me an equally as tiny shove.

"What?!" I snapped not even sorry about my behavior. I turned and faced my clock. Six freakin AM??!

I turned to face my younger sister Dasia, who seemed a little frightened by my outburst. "What is is?" I softened my tone a little feeling a little bad about my outburst, but not bad enough to tell her I was sorry.

"It's time to get ready for school." She mumbled before walking out of my room.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. "Cynthia!!" The short and plump maid stuck her face into my room. "Yes, Miss Christopher?"

"Get my robe." I sighed and left my comfy king size bed and fluffy duvet covers. As soon as my feet met the marble floor a shiver ran down my spine.

"Cynthia!! My slippers too!" I ran to my bathroom and hopped into the shower and washed my hair with my favorite peppermint shampoo and conditioner. Once I had removed all the dirt from my body, I dried my hair off with my towel and quickly combed through it before putting it into a messy side braid. I brushed my teeth and stepped out of the bathroom and over to my closet.

I managed to squeeze my breasts into a bluish grey halter top and rearranged them to get as much cleavage as possible without looking too desperate. I pulled up my studded shorts and then stepped into my black pumps because they made my legs look longer.

I sat down at my vanity and did my minimal makeup routine. Before heading down the stairs, i grabbed my backpack and my kneepads, spandex, and water bottle.

Today was going to be a long day.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I pulled up at New Cherrings High School about 15 minutes later. I checked out my reflection in the mirror of my 918 Spyder. My parents are obviously rich and unlike those other girls who happen to be annoyed by their parents wealth, I take advantage of it.

I grabbed my backpack and sports bag before sauntering into the school with my head held high.

The voices stopped as I walked past and I earned a few appreciative glances from the guys.

I glanced down at my schedule and sighed in exasperation. Another new school. Great.

"Need help?" I looked up from my schedule and into the warm, brown eyes of a friendly looking guy.

I flashed him my best smile. "Yeah, if you don't mind." I touched his shoulder and his cheeks tinted pink. "Do you know where Ms. Chefferton's class is?" I batted my eyelashes and his cheeks tinted even pinker.

"Ms. Chefferton? I have her first too. I'll walk you to class!" I smiled gratefully at him. "I'm Lucas, by the way."

I held out my perfectly manicured hand. He took it, surprised by its softness. Most people are, seeing that I was the setter and right side hitter for my old high school volleyball team. Not that anyone knew that here. "Christopher."

"Christopher?" Again surprise, this time accompanied by confusion, spread across his face.

"Did I stutter?" I blinked at him before sharply withdrawing my hand from his.

He looked shocked, again.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you have any other expression besides shock and confusion?" He just stared at me until I cracked a slight smile. He looked confused for a split second before settling for a look of no emotion. My smile widened. "If you're going to be friends with me, you're going to have to put up with my mean and sarcastic side."