"Aneki I feel a bit tired. I will take my rest now." I say as I lay down and covered my self with the blanket as I silently sob.

Present~

That is the main reason why I'm currently in a bad mood, but at the same time it's because of another person.

"Royse, here open your mouth~" a boy says as he tries to feed me an apple.

"I can do it myself William-onii sama." I pouted to hide my irritated expression.

"But if I don't then you wouldn't eat it. Now say ahhh~"

This damn prince is forceful!! Can't ya let a sick kid eat by his self!?

Seeing that the spoiled prince won't budge, I decided to give in and ate the apple.

He caresses my face and pats my head.

"Good boy~." William smiles fondly.

Usually William's smile is fake but when it comes to me, his smile isn't like his usual fake one.

I have a feeling this is a sort of sign that isn't really good....

"You've been in a bad mood lately. Did something happened?"

"Nothing.." I say as I look away from him.

Unknown to Royse, William showed a hurt look.

"Don't lie Royse. You can tell William-onii chan about it." William says as he sat beside me on the bed and took me in a hug.

Bruhh!! Too close for my liking!!! Ever heard of personal space?!?

I pushed William away lightly and looked down on my lap.

Again unknown to Royse, William looked hurt and felt that it was urgent to eliminate the cause why Royse was being in a bad mood.

"Why isn't Catherine-onee sama here?" I ask as I look back up to William.

I actually know the reason but just asked so that he'll stop pestering me. Aneki and her are currently spending time together at the Emor household. They didn't notify me or anything which also added the reason why I'm in a sour mood.

Well at least my shadow clone is there to monitor them. I'll just need to train after I'm finally allowed to leave my room so I can make even more clones.

"Catherine is spending her time with your sister. Is Royse jealous?" William smiled but this time it was his fake one. I suddenly felt a chill behind my back.

"N-no! I-I just feel lonely...and worried....." I mumble the last part as I look away again.

Again William hugged me but this time tighter which caught me off guard.

"I am here. Forget about Catherine ok? Only mind me." William then kisses my head as he smells my hair.

Ok!! That does it!!!

It's freaking obvious that this spoiled prince doesn't know personal space!!

Just as I was about to lose control, William's butler enters making me halt my movement.

"Your Highness, it is time for you to return back to the palace."

"Already?" William pouts and hopped off my bed.

"Royse, when you feel better. Would it be ok for you to visit and supervise our chefs?"

Oh yea I remember I said I would.

"Yes. As soon as I feel better, I'll come and teach them."

William smiles and bid farewell and left my room.