Chapter 13

"Isn't that Royse Frostenden?"

"Oh my, I heard he usually stays at home to handle his enterprise."

"You mean the one he established years ago? To think he was able to at such a young age."

"He looks absolutely beautiful."

"Have you seen his sister? They're quite a famous siblings. To think they're actually adopted."

"But his eyes, did the dean allow him to attend here?"

Royse simply walked, ignoring the eyes and whispers on the campus. It was just the first day and he's already the center of attention. Even earlier this morning when the welcoming assembly took place.

William did his speech and as he delivered it, he only stared at Royse the whole duration of the assembly. Even Henry who stood to the side only focused on him.

"Popular now are we?" A familiar voice states. Royse turns towards the source and sighed.

"You seem to be enjoying the attention though."

Amy smiled and waved her hand, causing the girls to squeal.

"Amy-sama!!" They shouted.

Royse swore he could see flowers blooming in the background. "Are you 'Kashima'?" Royse states deadpan.

Amy brings her hand over her face, looking smug as ever.

"Oh? That's a high praise." She continued with her blinding smile causing more girls to scream. "Thank you Royse~"

The flowers flew by his head as he simply stared at his friend unimpressed.

'She's becoming more obnoxious each year' He thinks.

"So, have you stumbled upon anyone yet?" She asks as they start walking around the campus.

Royse shook his head. "No. I know for a fact that they're busy. Aneki congratulated me earlier before running off to Catherine."

"Tsk."

"Look who's jealous." Royse states. Amy turns towards Royse with a furrowed brow.

"Excuse me but I have tried every tactic to make your sister fall for me but Catherine is a tough one." She groaned as she ruffles her hair. "I may be classmates with her since the 1st year but everywhere I go it's always 'Catherine this' and 'Catherine that'. What am I a third wheel?"

In a sense, Royse had expected this. He started suggesting Amy to show herself before attending school but she denied and continued with her plan.

Of course, he tried to be a wingman and help Amy in whatever ways he could.

Royse knew how deep Rohesia had fallen for Catherine, making him pity his friend.

"I still won't give up. And I'm making progress since Catherine is part of the student council along with the princes. I have time to be with her." Amy states determined.

Royse brings his hand over her shoulder. "I'm rooting for you." He returns his hand. "By the way, did you find any info about the guy?" Royse asked.

Amy shook her head. "Nope. I tried searching in the other section but there's no one who fits your description."

Royse sighed. "As expected. I guess he might've disappeared that day." Royse turns towards his friend and saw her smile.

He rose a brow and looks at her suspiciously.