Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Six months have passed and I have honed my skills.

It may be hard to believe that how can a 5 years old become strong?

First, I studied at the library. I searched for every book on how to train my attributes. Although I had rare ones, It wasn't hard to find books on how to train those attributes.

Second, I searched for a place to train. The orphanage resides on the remote part of the Kingdom, but I still had to venture somewhere even far to train.

I found out there was a forest 30 min away from the orphanage. I wanted to train there instead but it was too risky cause of the travel time, plus I'm a 5 years old kid so the adults will be worried and worst of all, ban me from going out alone.

But nonetheless, I still decided to go there early in the morning. After arriving there, I wished that someway I could make my travel time shorter. An idea then came up to me and I decided to try it.

Making a portal.

I have the space attribute, which means I can go to different places that I visited. Item box also came from the space attribute, but since you can learn that skill from a skill scroll, it wasn't that rare. All you need to have is possess the right amount of mana to learn it.

It worked after many tries and I was surprised to see a sort of warp hole in the air. When I went inside, it brought me back to the orphanage.

Now I can train without worrying about the travel time. I made note to change the look of the portal into a door. It looks cooler that way~.

I wonder if I can connect any doors? Like the one in O** P**** where that fruit ability is able to connect mirrors to mirrors.

Hmmmm, guess I'll try that later on.

3 months in, and I leveled up my attributes. Weird that I didn't have a level, instead only in my skills and attributes. There weren't any strength or agility stats. There weren't even any skill point as well, meaning I had to level up my skills by my very own effort.

While training, a kid older than me by 4 years saw me. I was gonna escape when before I knew it, I was grabbed on the shoulder.

He kept on blabbing about what I was doing and how did I do that. I just answered him without giving away my attributes.

He had a suspicious look and then grinned and announced I will be his master ( Shishou ).

Hang on kid!! I don't want any disciples!!

From that day onward, he kept on visiting the forest. For a kid at that age to be here alone, isn't that dangerous??!?

I mean I'm a kid myself, but mentally I'm 18 ya know?!?

He explained to me it was fine cause it was his job to get firewoods. This made me worried and decided to bring him back to the orphanage using my portal door so that he wouldn't need to travel even farther.

He was amazed and I immediately told him not to tell anyone about my skills.

Good thing he's an idiot, he didn't take hint of my attribute and only saluted while saying 'Yes Master!!'.

He kept on visiting me in the orphanage which made my sis get jealous that I have been spending more time with him.

Because of that, I had to cut a bit of my time in training for my sis. Not that I mind, I've grown pretty strong.