Chapter 34

Warning, this chapter contains a sensitive scene. Feel free to skip that part when you see this symbol. [||||||]

And continue when this symbol appears. [====]

-----------------------

Henry rubbed the bridge of his nose to ease his headache. Everyone arrived at the office. They all were tensed at what happened, causing the atmosphere to be heavy.

Who wouldn't when they were aware of the damages they took. Lives were lost while homes were destroyed. For the past days, only terrible things befell Estrela.

Henry gazed at the redhead that stood beside Carl.

"The enemy you saw was?"

"They were silhouettes. And I believe they weren't ordinary ones." Royse gazed at the authorities inside the room. "I believe they are created by the use of the dark attribute."

People whispered at the young man's assessment.

A gruff man bore his eyes towards the redhead. "And how are you sure that these enemies aren't created by some sort of trickery." He asks, trying to fear the young man.

William spoke next, feeling anger at the idiotic words that escaped the man's mouth.

"Royse was the one who had fought the enemies. And if you are not aware, he has also encountered a person that held the dark attribute. If you doubt his assessment then feel free to leave the room and devise your own plan."

Royse examined everyone who became rigid.

William spoke similarly to how his father did. Seeing the situation, he needed to show his and Henry's position and leave a mark on everyone's minds that they were the ones going to rule the kingdom in the future.

Everyone was silent. The man gritted his teeth at the prince's words. He bowed his head and apologized to the young redhead.

Both William and Henry gazed at the only female in the room.

"Amy, do you think you are able to find the perpetrator?"

The ombre-haired girl nods. "I can but I'll need support. Seeing how they managed to create an explosion without anyone noticing, they have the skill to hide their presence." She explains. Amy glanced at the side where Royse stood. She sees his stern expression, evident that he was creating a plan of his own.

"I see..." William murmurs as he held a thoughtful gaze.

William and Henry looked at one another. Seemingly conversing through eye contact.

The two of them pursed their lips at the same time before looking at the redhead.

"Then we appoint Royse as Amy's support." They declared.

Whispers were heard as the authorities were surprised at the decision. Another man rose his hand to speak.

Allowing him, the man voiced his concerns. "We are aware that the young Frostenden and the lady Amy is more than capable, but your highnesses, is it not for the best if we are to be the ones to provide support?"

Henry spoke next, knowing his brother lacked empathy in replying to these kinds of questions.

"Rest assured, it is not because we doubt your skills. We believe that the priority would be the citizen's safety. While the lady Amy and Royse handle the perpetrator, the others are to protect everyone." Henry explained.