Chapter 20

Royse twirled the item as he recalls Amy's words.

"Be thankful. Getting hold of that thing was really difficult. Treat it with care now." Amy states.

The redhead gazed at his friend. "How did you get this anyway?" He asks.

Amy takes a bite of her cake as she looks at Royse. "One of my clients gave me info regarding that item. It was hidden in an underground cave. Decided to venture out to find." She explains with a shrug.

Royse looks at her in surprise. "That's why you suddenly disappeared the other day. Now it makes sense." Royse hides the item in his pocket. "I'm impressed that it only took a day."

Amy scoffed. "If you knew the hassle it took, you wouldn't be saying that. It was guarded by an army of golem so I had to resort to using some underhanded tricks to defeat 'em." She huffed as she remembers how troublesome it took.

Royse chuckles. "I'll be sure to repay you."

Amy brushed it off. "No need. I already planned that before. You can have it, especially when I got a better item."

"Oh, care to tell me what it is?"

"In your dreams."

Royse stood up as he activated the item.

From a small keychain, the item transformed into a sword. He tested it and swung the weapon around his room.

He thinks of another weapon and the object once again transformed to his liking.

This was the weapon he was searching for. An S rank weapon capable of transforming into any weapon the user desires.

He was more of a mage really but with him only able to use one attribute out in public, he needed a weapon. The weapon he used when he fought with Amy immediately broke after use. He needed a weapon with strong durability and this weapon was perfect for him.

And it helped that it can also transform into any sort of item as a disguise.

It was a useful item that will help him tremendously.

He hides it in his pocket and walked out of his room. As he opened the door, Mark greeted his view.

"Young master." He spoke.

"Is there anything wrong?" Royse asks as he exits the room and headed towards his office.

Mark followed behind him. "I came to inform you of a guest."

The redhead rose a brow. "A guest?" He asks as he finally arrives in his office.

He opens the door and felt his sweat drop as he sees the figure standing in his office.

The 'guest' was none other than Henry.

The blond flashed him a blinding smile.

"Hello Royse." He greets with a smile.

"Urk."

Maybe he should get some shades.

The redhead bowed. "Greetings to his highness." He greets.

This earned a sigh from the blond. "Didn't William and I tell you not to address us formally when we're alone?"

"Mark-san is here." Royse replies.

Henry huffed. "You know he doesn't count."

"Yes yes, I understand." Royse replies as he entered the room and strode towards his desk.