Chapter 25

"Should I change the banner's colour into red?"

"I think it's good as it is."

Royse huffed as he puts down the large equipment. He glances at the students that were currently busy preparing for the academy festival.

He smiles, satisfied by what he did.

2 months ago, Royse had made a suggestion.

He knocks on the door and entered when he hears a reply. Closing the door, he bows and greeted the student council.

"May ask why I was called?"

Everyone smiles at the redhead. William takes a paper from the desk before walking towards Royse and showing it to him.

"This is..." He trails as he read the paper.

The prince nods. "The paper you slipped in the suggestion box."

Royse became confused as he looks up at the older male. "I am quite certain I didn't put a name though..."

Everyone in the room chuckles.

"One of our members saw you. And you're the first who actually used the suggestion box." He explains.

Hearing his words, Royse felt his sweatdrop. Now that he thinks about it, the students here never spared a glance at the suggestion box. He had the gist that the students were satisfied with the academy and didn't find the need to use it.

"Am I called because of it?" He asks.

William nods as he leads him to a chair. He pulls it for Royse to sit which the redhead bowed and thanked the older male.

The members became fascinated at the sight and tried to stop their fawning over the scene. Henry frowned as he tightened his grip over the paper he was holding.

Catherine silently giggles at everyone's reaction.

William returned from his seat with a smile. "After we read your suggestion, we came to an agreement that implementing an academy festival will do good for the students."

Royse mentally rejoiced.

Good heavens, he can finally experience a school festival again!!

"But we're afraid that we are unaware of how an academy festival functions. That is why we called you."

The redhead blinked in surprise. A part of him pitied everyone that they never heard of it before but soon, his eyes burned with determination as he realizes he'll be able to introduce everyone to the concept.

With a smile, he nods his head. "I am more than happy to help everyone. I can share my ideas in regards to this festival I suggested."

Royse smiles at the memory when he fully explained the concept of a school festival. He remembers the students being excited when it was announced. It was the first time a change had happened in the academy after so many years.

Many advisors also liked the idea as it allowed students to have a memorable memory.

Needless to say, Royse once again introduced something mind-boggling to them.

With a smile plastered on his face, he hears a familiar voice speaking to him.

"You went and suggested that huh."