Thank You

author-dono would like to say their thanks to everyone.

The Story was written in 2019 due to it keeping author-dono awake at night. i wrote it for gags with no expectations, but to my surprise, this story was the one that became finished instead of my first story lmao.

when i first wrote this, i wasn't sure how the story would become. i had the idea already prepared but didn't know how to complete it. how to even progress it.

when 2020 came, everything became even more difficult.

till now, i'm still in disbelief that it ended. the final scene in chapter 46 was actually written in 2020 in the same month where chapter 9 was released. that was the time where author-dono was in the middle of experiencing difficulties.

i think it may be a blessing in disguise though since that was where it gave me the idea on how to progress the story. but it wasn't only until 2021 when i released chapter 10 that i was finally able to put everything into place, when i decided to be serious with the story and manage to update it weekly. though it was difficult since author-dono's health said 'screw you'.

there's also another thing i noticed when i reread the story. my writing was a lot more livelier in the first few chapters compared to now.

ah, life really destroys your humour.

but despite it happening, it Is quite nice to see it finally published. i expected it to take more time honestly, Not that i'm complaining though.

i mean, author-dono didn't know they were able to write 210k+ words. if someone told me i'd be writing a story over a 100k words, author-dono would think they were hallucinating.

in celebration of it being Over, author-dono decided to post the drawings. i hope you enjoy it dear readers!

designing the ladies' clothes was already difficult, then came the males... why must designing be so difficult....

 why must designing be so difficult