Chapter 17

Royse opened the door to the shop and was greeted by the view of many customers who immediately recognized him.

Some commoners gushed at the group while nobles became frantic and fixed themselves before approaching the well known young businessman.

From seeing his appearance, the assistant rushes towards the backroom. Soon, a man had appeared from the backroom with the assistant following after him.

"Master Royse, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" The manager greets the group with a bow.

"There is something that I wish to discuss. Shall we take this upstairs?"

"Certainly." The manager then leads them towards a different place.

The customer's whispered as they watch the group. The siblings were famous in their own way but the other person they were with was also the topic of conversation. A person with a light attribute.

They arrived at the office upstairs and the 3 took their seats. A different assistant came into view bringing a tray to serve tea.

Serving them a cup, Royse thanked the assistant and looks at the manager.

"Sir Thomas, Secretary Mark has informed me of an issue with one of the merchants."

At the mention of the word, the manager sighed as he nods.

"Yes, well you see our tradesman in the Beast Kingdom has sent a complaint that they had not received the products."

Royse hummed and turned towards Amy. "Was there any problem regarding the transportation." He asks towards her.

Amy shook her head. "None. If there was we would have received a notice from one of their people."

"There was no problem with the permits?"

The girl shook her head. Royse looks back at the man. Just then a person entered the room.

They turn their heads and saw a familiar face.

"Andrew, good to see you." Royse greets.

"Hello master Royse. I heard downstairs that you visited. Came as quick as I could." The newcomer looks at his side and saw the ombre-haired girl.

His happy demeanour immediately disappeared, replacing it with a frown.

"Good to see you miss Amy." Andrew greets with a strained smile.

"Heh, nice to see ya too." She replies as he looks at him mockingly.

Royse ignored their rivalry and returns his attention to the manager. "Sir Thomas, when was the last time you met with the merchant that handled the conveyor?"

"2 weeks ago."

"Then that's our lead." Royse took his cup and sipped his tea. "I would like to meet with this merchant. Do you know his schedule?"

The manager furrows his brows as he placed his index finger below his chin.

"I am unsure."

Andrew then spoke. "I think he should be dealing with one of his contracts by the port at this time."

"Then our next location is settled."

"Do you need me to join you master Royse?" Andrew asks.

"No need. I'll message you for any updates regarding the issue."

Andrew resembled a neglected puppy as he became dejected from his words.

Amy pats his shoulder only causing the male to slap it off and glare at the girl.