Chapter 39

Amy walked around the hallway. Passerbys were surprised to see her alone. In most cases, she would've been with either of the redheaded siblings or with her rival.

She ignored the weird gaze and focused on her destination.

As expected, Amy was immediately called by his highnesses as soon as their lunch break came.

She already had the idea that they were informed by Carl.

Not bothering to knock, she entered the council room without any hesitation.

"I'm here." She announced as she closes the door behind her. She examines everyone and was surprised to see the complete cast inside.

Rohesia, Catherine, Milivoj, Carl and the twins were there.

All tenants gazed at the lady as they all sported a frown.

"I'm surprised at the complete attendance. Was this intentional?" She asks towards the twins, feeling a bit irritated that Rohesia and Catherine were involved.

As if understanding her gaze, William spoke his reason. "Yes. Rohesia has been suspicious for a while now, Catherine came directly and spoke about the incident in the training ground." He crosses his arms as he matches the light user's gaze.

Henry spoke next. "We came to a decision to tell the two about our situation."

Amy hummed. She didn't like it but knowing the two ladies, she's sure they'd continue to pester them for answers.

"I don't mind explaining the situation but it's best if we do this at Royse's place." She announced.

The twins frowned. "It seems there's a reason for his absence." He looks towards the eldest redheaded sibling.

Rohesia noticing his gaze spoke. "Ah, Rosey said he needed to stay home because he was meeting with a guest." She explains.

'So that's the excuse they decided.' Amy thinks.

The twins then gazed at the light user, aware of the fact that she knew the truth.

As if understanding their gaze, the light user sighed and nodded her head. "Yeah. Royse informed me beforehand that he'd be taking an absence from school to meet with someone but I'm sure Royse wouldn't mind if we continue this meeting inside his place." She explains.

They all became confused by her statement.

Carl hummed as he crossed his arms. "I'm quite curious who this guest is that made him take leave." He comments.

The light user simply smiles. "I'm sure you already have a person in mind." She replies as she studied the brunette's expression.

The twins frowned as they listened to the conversation. They gazed at the brunette in the room who simply chuckled.

"You're not wrong."

---------------------------------

"Juli-senpai..., do you think it's ok for us to do this...?" The redhead whispers out of breath, feeling his knees lose strength.

The older male softly smiled as he grasped Royse's waist, supporting him. "I don't mind, but I also wouldn't like Royse to force himself." He assures.

The redhead averted his gaze away from the older male.

He nods his head. "It's fine. I can bear it..."