Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I, Miyazaki Daichi, no, Royse, got transmigrated in this damn otome game as a character that wasn't supposed to exist.

Currently, me and my sis are inside the orphanage. We first arrived here when my sister was 2 years old, the caretakers were surprised to see a child carrying a baby on her own arms so they immediately took as in.

That's the memory of this person.

I just recently got my memories back from my other life, and worst of all, 6 months from now, we will be adopted by the Frostenden household.

Now I have to find a way to make sure my sister doesn't fall for the hands of the devil.

But one thing that I immediately noticed is that my sister's eyes are blue while I have black!!!!!

From being someone that wasn't supposed to exist to having my sis have different eye color, what's with all these errors?!?!?

I'm just hoping that the events don't change, if so, I'll have a hard time trying to evade and guess what will happen.

Now since 6 months from now, we'll be adopted, I need to polish up my skills.

Sighhh, I'm glad I took up kendo, kyudo, and judo. Although this body may not be used to it, its a 5 years old body, it'll get accustomed to it easily.

But I need to know my attribute, the change from my sister's eye color might mean that she doesn't have a huge mana capacity.

If so that's already a big help, meaning that she won't be able to learn the shapeshifting skill.

In my case, I have black eyes. I wish I have appraisal right now.

Oh, that's right, I'm pretty sure by the age of 5, they would need to go to the church to check their skills.

But why hasn't my sister checked hers yet? There aren't any memories of this person that have yet seen big sis go to the church.

I'll just ask the caretakers.

With that, I stood up from my desk and went outside to search for one of the caretakers.

Upon seeing her, I immediately ran to her.

"Linda-bachan!" I called and pulled her sleeve.

"Hello Royse, how're you today?" Linda-bachan smiles at me warmly.

"I'm fine! Why haven't me and my sister go to the church yet??"

"Oh dear, Royse is excited to check his attribute~ Your sister said she wanted the two of you to check it at the same time, maybe later we'll go to the church and have you guys check it~"

My eyes immediately gleamed from the excitement which earned me a chuckle from Linda.

I mean how can I not?!? My sister's life depends on it!!

I skipped from excitement and searched for my sister.

Once I find out my attributes, I'll be able to start honing them.

While I was busy thinking about that, someone suddenly lifted me from the back.

I wailed in panic and looked back only to see my sister.

"Aneki put me down!!!!" I wailed as I tried to wiggle out of my sisters grasp.

"Heheheh~~ it's so fun to tease Rosey~~." My sister says as she starts to spin me around.