Prologue

I, Miyazaki Daichi, have been transmigrated in an otome game as an unknown character.

First of all, I did not die. I was just playing video games with my friends when all of the sudden the screen shined, before I knew it I am now here.

Second of all, this game is my sister's favorite Otome game.

Now, as a loving brother I am, despite how hard it, I listen to my sisters squealing and explanation about this game.

I have always thought that listening to her fangirling and watching her play was useless, I am now mistaken.

I am very glad to have listened.

So in other words, I know how the game goes.

It's your typical otome game, a commoner attending a noble school, meets her targets, gets bullied, then saved and finally happily ever after, ahh joyful joyful sounds~~~

Usually like in most novel and stories, the transmigrated one should be the villainess or villain, whatever.

But thats close enough.

I am the brother of one of the villainess' underlings.

But that brother doesn't exist in the game!!!!

Then am I some kind of error?!?!?!?

Is it because Im a guy?!?!

Wtf is going on really?!?!? (~_~; )

Although the villainess' underlings arent part of the introduction booklet, the creators decided to post the underlings information after being succesful with the game.

And many were very suprised with one person.

Yes she is my sister in this game.

Why are many suprised?

Ok so the story of Rohesia, my sister, is that she was adopted in the Frostenden household at the age of 7.

The couple tried to have a child of their own, but couldnt so with no other choice they adopted Rohesia.

They spoiled and loved Rohesia (typical) and treated her like their own child.

Ok so simple simple, understand ok ok.

But her eyes are black.

'Oh pshhhh, her eyes are black, I also have black eyes.' - author-dono.

Slaps*

'W-what you do that for?!?!?' Author holds their cheek that was slapped.

Your eyes are only dark brown god dammit!!! Dont disturbed my narration!!!! Let me finish!!!

Ahemmm.

Going back to topic, black eyes were deemed as a sign that one has many mana and capabilities.

And according to the booklet, Rohesia has the ice and space attribute.

Light, dark, and space are the three most rare attribute.

Many wondered where she really came from. It was very mysterious.

But it was such a waste cause she didnt use it.

Why?

Lets get on with the story how she became an underling.

Attending her very first tea party, there she met the villainess and her fiancé the crown prince, Catherine Emor and William Alden.