Ch#24: In your Trance

Start from the beginning

You thought about him licking your lips. You thought about him sucking your tongue. You thought about him kissing your neck. Him going down to your boobs..you thought about him massaging them.

As you remembered that, your hand automatically came up to your chest as if you're checking if they were all right. But your touch could never be compared to his. He had magic in his every move..in his every word..in his every touch.

You remembered his hips being grinded with yours at the beach.
Only recalling those scenes made you gasp and remember your wetness a while ago when his hard bulge was trying to bore into you but it didn't happen because of the person intervening your scene.

What if that person hadn't interrupted?
What if you hadn't stopped?
What if he kept going?

Those what ifs had only one answer.

You would have lost your virginity today. And had given it in the hands of the person that wasn't even your boyfriend, nor any friend. He was your enemy.

You came in senses, feeling so embarrassed on your own mistake. Covering your face in hands, you got up from the bed and headed to the door.

Wait.. He hadn't returned yet. You closed your eyes and stopped at where you were. Don't know when was that person getting out of here.

Just then you heard an unclear raspy voice..

"....this much hard."

*that sounds familiar..*

You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to recognize the voice.

*who could it be??*

You asked yourself mentally..

*and what was this much hard??*

You started thinking of so many things at the same time.

Was there any hard situation Jimin was suffering??
Or he had beaten anyone so hard??
In order find out, you sat with the door, pinning your ear to the door to hear the conversation..

"Relax, we'll conversate on it too..but first get her out."

*Mr Min..?!*
Your jaws dropped as you recognized his voice.

But wait..

He knew that someone was here with him?
Was he stalking Jimin?
If so, then he must be knowing about you being with him too.

Oh no...your lie was going to be caught, as you had told him that you're gonna do something very important today, so you needed a leave...never telling him that you're meeting with Jimin. And he allowed you.

But maybe he was following you all this time.

You were going on with your thought.
And your thought proved right as the next moment you heard him saying a little louder..

"I said get that slut out of here!"

*What?*

*Slut?*

*SLUT??*

*REALLY??*

*He really took you as a slut?*

Maybe he doesn't know about you being here. Maybe he's talking about someone else.
But how did he know that there's a girl in Jimin's room then?
And the only girl that was attached with Jimin case nowadays, was you.

You suddenly felt yourself dug deep down in the ground in embarrassment. The thought that Mr Min took you like this made you feel like you were sitting on the road..naked..and the world's watching you, boring holes in your body with their filthy stares.