Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part One

READ THIS NOW OR ELSE I'M GOING TO HATE YOU.

This is an OLD STORY. Meaning I was a naive immature little girl when I wrote this and everything sucks. I don't understand HOW you like it but I beg you to just stop okay. I'm re-writing this story differently on my NEW ACCOUNT. 

I'd really really appreciate it if you went on there and read it.

And could you please stop asking me to read your stories in the comments?

Why? Because:

1. I won't see it (I DON'T GO ON THIS ACCOUNT ANYMORE.)

2. It's a bit rude. If anything, you should put a message on my message board to send me a private message.

My new account is :

autumnlights99

Please just go on there because it's a pain having to try to remember my password, coming onto this OLD ACCOUNT and having to see all these people who think I'm ignoring them when in reality, THEY ARE NOT READING MY DESCRIPTION. Okay, rant over. 

---------------

 The sunlight shone through the window in gold and bronze. There was a soft gentle breeze coming through the open window that Percy had left open for me. I sat up in bed and yawned.

"Morning sis," a voice cried out. I turned my head groggily to face Percy on the other side of our cabin. He wore white running shorts and his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. He had his flippy dark hair and those really intense green eyes. Percy's muscaler and handsome and if he wasn't my half-brother or if he didn't have a super nice girlfriend, I would totally have a HUGE crush on him.

Percy walked over to me and threw the blankets off my shivering body. I sighed and got out of bed. Percy smirked and threw the blankets on the bed again.

"So, you bring yourself down to breakfast kiddo, I'll be with Annabeth!" he called out to me when I arrived in the bathroom and locked the door. After a quick shower and change, I slammed the Poseidon cabin door and headed out towards the dining pavilion.

Annabeth was seated next to Percy and they sounded like they were in deep conversation. After one year of being at Camp Half-Blood and knowing that Percy and Annabeth were like SO in love, I learned not to interfere with their deep conversations. Instead I sat at the other end of the table minding my own buisness until the ultimate slut of all time came up to me.

"What do you want, Penelope?" I asked the ultimate slut of all time. She flipped her gorgeous pecan blond hair over her shoulder and looked at me with a look of pretend pity.

"Well, hon, I was just wondering if you would like me to give you a complete makeover?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes and prepared for her to give her usual speech. But today, Annabeth must've really needed to talk to me or she just hated Penelope as much as I did.

"Back off, Penelope!" Annabeth called out in an annoyed voice. Annabeth strode over with Percy at her side as Penelope sighed and rolled her ice blue eyes.

"What are you gonna do to me, Chase?" Penelope retorted back obviously fighting her urge to run away infear.

"Oh I don't know," Annabeth asked with sarcasm,"Maybe beat you up? Penelope, hon, no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to hold a sword without passing out." Penelope cowered back and muttered something before running off to meet up with her Aphrodite slut friends.

"So, Marissa, does Penelope do that to you everyday?" Annabeth asked me. I turned towards her and smiled. She always looked so pretty with her piercing gray eyes and honey blond hair. On the other hand, I had jet black hair like Percy's and these really wierd looking multi-colored eyes that never stopped changing colors. Most people were freaked out by it. Finally I answered.

"Yup. It's her favorite part of the day. I just don't understand. Did I ever do anything to her?"

Annabeth smiled. "No. But Penelopemay justbe jealous of you. You never know!" Annabeth exclaimed. She gave me a reassuring smile and walked off with Percy's arm around her shoulders.

So, I hoped you didn't think it was THAT bad. I tried my best. AND, I'm new to this website. Plz comment and vote and all that stuff. I would really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to read!!!