He's Hurt And There's Nothing I Can Do!

Recap...

I didn't noticed until Austin wiped my cheeks that I was crying. "He's hurt Austin." I whisper letting even more tears fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Austin sat outside for a little while and I couldn't help but let the tears fall at a rapid pace. They just won't stop.

"Come on baby girl stop crying!" Austin says softly while lifting my chin up so I'd face him. "I hate seeing you so upset. Please baby girl stop." He whispers placing a lingering kiss on my cheek, which were tear stained.

"Austin. He's hurt and there's nothing I can do. Why did she do it?" I question. I snake my arms around Austin's torso and hug him.

"Baby. I don't know why. But please come inside and calm down. For me? For Payton? For your dad?" He says rubbing my back and kissing the top of my head.

I nod slowly. "Ok. I need to calm down." I say pulling away from Austin. He slowly stands and holds his hand out for me. I reach out and grab it.

Austin's POV.

Seeing Lottie hurt so much makes me hurt. And seeing Dave, who is like my brother, so hurt. It's just so hard to handle.

All of us thought those two would last a lifetime, but I was wrong and so was everyone else.

Me and Lottie made our way back inside. "Do you want to go back in there yet?" I ask while we were standing outside the door of the movie room.

"I. I think I need to calm down a little more." Lottie says walking into the kitchen. I follow her and she places herself on the counter top.

"Please baby. Stop crying." I say softly wiping the fresh tears that had fallen. "I know your upset and I am too. That's because your upset." I whisper pulling her into my chest.

Lottie nods slowly into the crook of my neck. "I forgot to give you this but I bought you a little something!" I say pulling the box out of my back pocket.

I'd bought Lottie a diamond necklace that had Payton's name engraved into it and the day he was born.

Lottie pulled back from the hug we'd shared. "What is it?" She whispers.

"Open it and find out." I smile softly at her and gently run my thumb across her cheek. She painfully slow opens it. Her eyes widened in shock and she gasped.

"Austin it's beautiful."she muffles from behind her hand. Lottie's eyes scanned the necklace frantically. "It's-it's got Payton's name on it." Lottie exclaims, her eyes flickering to mine. The smile on her face made me relax and smile with her.

"You like it?" I question. She looked at me with a 'are-you-serious' look.

"I love it Austin. It's beautiful." She breaths out. She loves it. "Can you put it on for me?" She questions.

I nod. "Sure." So she jumps off the counter. "Turn around!" I say circling my finger. Lottie turns and pulls her hair out of the way.

I placed it against her chest and clipped it together at the back. Before she put her hair back I swiftly kissed her neck.

Lottie released her hair and it fell beautifully down her back. "Thank you very much!" Lottie whispers turning around and kissing me on the cheek.

"Come on let's go back into the movie room." I say picking her up, so her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Ahh Austin!" She squealed, which made me laugh. Now I know she's calm down it will be easier for us to chill in the movie room.

Actually. I've changed my mind we're not going to the movie room. "Austin where are you going?" Lottie questions.

"You'll see in a minute." I say with a smirk on my face.

I walk up the stairs, through Payton's room and entered the door that was off to the sides it was actually quite hard to notice, unless you examined the room closely.

Anyway, I walked through the door and up the small set of stairs that led to the quiet room, only me and Lottie know about.

"Why are we in here?" Lottie questions. I closed the door behind us and locked it.

"Because one; I know you've not calmed down enough, as when you see your dad your just going to break and two pay back for this morning. For leaving me." I say truthfully while placing her on the little couch/bed thing we have in here.

"See that's why I love you. You know me so well!" Lottie says laying back on the couch thingy. I crawl on top of her so I'm in a push up position, with my arms fully extended, so they are straight.

I looked down at my beautiful wife and let a smile spread across my face. I lowered myself down to Lottie's face kissed her on lips, then pushed myself back up.

Lottie giggle and it's cute. Just like her. "You know I love you?" I question going down and placing another kiss on her lips and back up.

"Yeah I do and I love you too." She whispers running her hand through my hair and pulling me down to her face and full force kissed me.

I hummed quietly against Lottie's lips, they taste so nice, so soft and tender. I love when we kiss because of her big plump lips and mine.

While we were kissing I let my hand travel over Lottie's beautiful sculpted body. Even if she only gave birth two days ago, her body is still amazing.

I pull back from the kiss and go down her jaw line and to her neck. I leave a trail of little kiss, until I got to her favourite spot and I started softly sucking and nibbling the sensitive area.

"I want you so bad right now!" I whisper huskily in her ear. I heard Lottie gasp and he body jolted upwards.

"I know. I feel you. I want you too." She says a little breathlessly.

I look down at her neck and at the moment it's just a red mark but there be a hickey there in the morning. "Austin. Please. I need you." Lottie whispers running her hands down my back.

"But baby you have birth two days I ago." I says sincerely. I kiss her cheek.

"I don't really care!" She growls which was a major turn on. "I want. No need you. Now!" She say pulling me down to her lips again.

Let's just say what happened what's very enjoyable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hi guys sorry it's taken so loooong.

But here is another chapter.

Please do me a little favour and tell me your favourite part of the book so far and why.

Love you all💖

~Charlotte💕